Edit History

TheDude2371

TheDude2371

1 hour ago, cailano said:

It would seem like Golarion would be the easiest for you to do unless you have adventures in mind that require one of the other settings. Greyhawk and PF2E feel like a mismatch to me, but that's probably a personal bias since I hear Greyhawk and think "old school." PF2E is about as new-school as you get, which isn't necessarily bad, just different.

Not necessarily. The system, according to Paizo, can be used in pretty much any setting. I have talked with a few local players in my neck of the woods who run PF2e in other settings. One of them does in Eberron, for example, and it works well.

Now I did just go and check for a full world map of Golarion, and yes, there are more large areas to work with than just the Inner Sea regions. (Look here for an interactive map.) However, I'm looking for more information on that big landmass to the west of the Inner Sea region, as it might work out somehow.

Based on new stuff coming to light, I added two more voting options.

TheDude2371

TheDude2371

34 minutes ago, cailano said:

It would seem like Golarion would be the easiest for you to do unless you have adventures in mind that require one of the other settings. Greyhawk and PF2E feel like a mismatch to me, but that's probably a personal bias since I hear Greyhawk and think "old school." PF2E is about as new-school as you get, which isn't necessarily bad, just different.

Not necessarily. The system, according to Paizo, can be used in pretty much any setting. I have talked with a few local players in my neck of the woods who run PF2e in other settings. One of them does in Eberron, for example, and it works well.

Now I did just go and check for a full world map of Golarion, and yes, there are more large areas to work with than just the Inner Sea regions. (Look here for an interactive map.) However, I'm looking for more information on that big landmass to the west of the Inner Sea region, as it might work out somehow.