Edit History

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly looks over at Rachael while a combination of a puzzled look mixed with thoughtfullness.

"I'm not sure. Something seems....off."

She hesitates for a second.

"Why is Lady Melanie still here?   I would have thought if his daughter was in danger, he would have sent her away some were safe.  I also don't understand why he's leaving all the security checks with Theodore. If that was my daughter, I would be following up behind Theodore myself, just to be sure everything was secure. I don't trust that Theodore. I don't know why, but it's a feeling I got. Like I said, something doesn't seem right about this whole thing. "

Molly hesitates again.

"What's your thoughts on this?"

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly looks over at Rachael while a combination of a puzzled look mixed with thoughtfullness.

"Why is Lady Melanie still here?   I would have thought if his daughter was in danger, he would have sent her away some were safe.  I also don't understand why he's leaving all the security checks with Theodore. If that was my daughter, I would be following up behind Theodore myself, just to be sure everything was secure. I don't trust that Theodore. I don't know why, but it's a feeling I got. Like I said, something doesn't seem right about this whole thing. "

Molly hesitates again.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

"Why is Lady Melanie still here?   I would have thought if his daughter was in danger, he would have sent her away some were safe.  I also don't understand why he's leaving all the security checks with Theodore. If that was my daughter, I would be following up behind Theodore myself, just to be sure everything was secure. I also don't trust that Theodore. I don't know why, but it's a feeling I got. Like I said, something doesn't seem right about this whole thing. "

Molly hesitates again.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: