Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19

STR:-1 Saving Throw

-1 Athletics
9 (-1) | DEX:+2 Saving Throw

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+4 Stealth
14 (+2) | CON:+1 Saving Throw 12 (+1) | INT:+6 Saving Throw

+4 Arcana
+6 History
+4 Investigation
+4 Nature
+4 Religion
18 (+4) | WIS:+1 Saving Throw

+1 Animal Handling
+1 Insight
+1 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival
12 (+1) | CHA:+3 Saving Throw

+2 Deception
+0 Intimidation
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion
(0)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven
Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

“My words,” Rachael says. | My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . .

Rachael thinks about it for a second. The fact that Molly does bring up a good point about Lady Melanie here at the ball dose also raise an alarm in her head witch is the piece of the puzzle she has not found where its placed on. Then after a bit of thought she replied to Molly.

"The fact that Lady Melanie is present in the ball tonight is worry some. The Baron should have sent her somewhere else, that we can agree on and should be the first instinct of a parent. Theodore is a mystery in itself. You would think to hire a Paladin for security" Rachael replied. Then taking in what information they do have and comes up with the hypothesis of her own regarding it as a whole.

"Hmm whomever these Cultists really are we know they have been beaten out of their once domain by the Baron in his youth. I think they want to reclaim their domain and to add fear and control, if they demoralize the person whom beat them before to prevent others to rise against them in their future activity's they want to do it old school of dazzling display and in front of all who witness it. Plus with all the folk who run the land in their own seeing this display would submit to protect their family and keep em in line. I think Lady Melanie is kept to legally rule the land as if nothing bad is happening while the people here could do the labor for survival. But this is just an educated guess.... However there are still so few answers and too many questions still need to ask before it comes together. Like a painter deciding what his portrait will take shape after you get the setting and mood done. Still has not come together" Rachael added as she is still a bit puzzled.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Gspawn

Gspawn

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.

-1 Athletics

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+4 Stealth

+4 Arcana
+6 History
+4 Investigation
+4 Nature
+4 Religion

+1 Animal Handling
+1 Insight
+1 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival

+2 Deception
+0 Intimidation
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion
(0)

Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

Rachael thinks about it for a second. The fact that Molly does bring up a good point about Lady Melanie here at the ball dose also raise an alarm in her head witch is the piece of the puzzle she has not found where its placed on. Then after a bit of thought she replied to Molly.

"The fact that Lady Melanie is present in the ball tonight is worry some. The Baron should have sent her somewhere else, that we can agree on and should be the first instinct of a parent. Theodore is a mystery in itself. You would think to hire a Paladin for security" Rachael replied. Then taking in what information they do have and comes up with the hypothesis of her own regarding it as a whole.

"Hmm whomever these Cultists really are we know they have been beaten out of their once domain by the Baron in his youth. I think they want to reclaim their domain and to add fear and control, if they demoralize the person whom beat them before to prevent others to rise against them in their future activity's they want to do it old school of dazzling display and in front of all who witness it. Plus with all the folk who run the land in their own seeing this display would submit to protect their family and keep em in line. I think Lady Melanie is kept to legally rule the land as if nothing bad is happening while the people here could do the labor for survival. But this is just an educated guess.... However there are still so few answers and too many questions still need to ask before it comes together. Like a painter deciding what his portrait will take shape after you get the setting and mood done. Still has not come together" Rachael added as she is still a bit puzzled.

OOC

Gspawn

Gspawn

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

-1 Athletics

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+4 Stealth

+4 Arcana
+6 History
+4 Investigation
+4 Nature
+4 Religion

+1 Animal Handling
+1 Insight
+1 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival

+2 Deception
+0 Intimidation
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion
(0)

Class Test:

"On the fact that Lady Melanie is present in the ball we can agree on. The Baron should have sent her somewhere else, that we can agree on and should be the first instinct of a parent. Theodore is a mystery in itself. You would think to hire a Paladin for security" Rachael replied. Then taking in what information they do have and comes up with the hypothesis of her own regarding it as a whole.

OOC