Edit History

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly starts nodding her head, but the combination of a puzzled look mixed with thoughtfulness still remains on her face.

"You could be right about putting on some kind of display of everyone while at the same time keeping the commoners in their place out of fear. I come from one such village where the Lord of Land kept everyone in line through fear......"

Molly's voice trails off as a sad look, followed by a flash of anger in her eyes shows for just a brief moment. Then the puzzled and thoughtfulness look returns. 

"Too many unknowns here. But I believe like you do. There isn't going to be anything subtle about this. When you have a power struggle like this, how else are you going to show that you reclaimed your lands if no one knows about it? A show of power is needed."

Molly starts scratching her head.

"Then again....maybe it could be the subtle type take over. Kill the Barron, marry the daughter and claim the lands as his own......"

Molly's lets out a loud growl of frustration as her hair is starting to become a flame red mess.

"I hate this political stuff. It's giving me a headache. I'm over thinking this. I'm sticking with the display of power and fear. Which brings me to another issue at hand."

Molly looks Rachael straight in the eyes.

"I wonder how much of this Lady Melanie knows about? We need to fill her in with everything, assuming her father has been keeping her in the dark about it. That way we can better protect her, and she also protect herself if she knows what's going on around her."

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly starts nodding her head, but the combination of a puzzled look mixed with thoughtfulness still remains on her face.

"You could be right about putting on some kind of display of everyone while at the same time keeping the commoners in their place out of fear. I come from one such village where the Lord of Land kept everyone in line through fear......"

Molly's voice trails off as a sad look, followed by a flash of anger in her eyes shows for just a brief moment. Then the puzzled and thoughtfulness look returns. 

"Too many unknowns here. But I believe like you do. There isn't going to be anything subtle about this. When you have a power struggle like this, how else are you going to show that you reclaimed your lands if no one knows about it? A show of power is needed."

Molly starts scratching her head.

"Then again....maybe it could be the subtle type take over. Kill the Barron, marry the daughter and claim the lands as his own......"

Molly's lets out a loud growl of frustration as her hair is starting to become a flame red mess.

"I hate this potical stuff. It's giving me a headach. I'm over thinking this. I'm sticking with the display of power and fear. Which brings me to another issue at hand."

Molly looks Rachael straight in the eyes.

"I wonder how much of this Lady Melanie knows about? We need to fill her in with everything, assuming her father has been keeping her in the dark about it. That way we can better protect her, and she also protect herself if she knows what's going on around her."

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.