Edit History

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly nods her head in agreement.

"Politics isn't for me either. But I do know how to be polite."

As she listens to the gossip of the well-dressed men while moving through the partygoers, Molly looks in the direction that Rachael is pointing towards. The woman seemed distracted and worried about something. 

Molly whispers to Rachael.

"Are you ready to meet Lady Melanie? She doesn't look so happy. I have a feeling that the gossip we're hearing has something to do with it."

Molly lets out a sigh. After what happened to her in the past, she's starting to feel unconfutable being around royalty.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly nods her head in agreement.

"Politics isn't for me either. But I do know how to be polite."

As she listens to the gossip of the well-dressed men while moving through the partygoers, Molly looks in the direction that Rachael is pointing towards. The woman seemed distracted and worried about something. 

Molly whispers to Rachael.

"Are you ready to meet Lady Melanie? She doesn't look so happy. I have a feeling that the gossip we're hearing has something to do with it."

Molly lets out a sigh. After what happened to her in the past, she's starting to feel unconfutable being around royalty.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.