Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19

STR: 9 (-1) | DEX: 14 (+2) | CON: 12 (+1) | INT: 18 (+4) | WIS: 12 (+1) | CHA: 10 (0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven
Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

“My words,” Rachael says. | My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . .

Rachael smiles gently and gives a small bow and nod as the lady requests of names. "I am Rachael. Your Father met me from my work helping him see if some items. Jewels, some pottery and art to see if they match the time in history when he was considering buying them" Rachael said as she was not proud of a half truth where yes they met at work related but didn't want to completely alarm her or give her signs. Especially when Rachael shows her certificate to prove her occupation.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: — @SMARTAgentKCDepending if need be I will roll deception and I would wonder if it would be considered advantage to prove her occupation?

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Gspawn

Gspawn

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19

STR: 9 (-1) | DEX: 14 (+2) | CON: 12 (+1) | INT: 18 (+4) | WIS: 12 (+1) | CHA: 10 (0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven
Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

“My words,” Rachael says. | My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . .

Rachael smiles gently and gives a small bow and nod as the lady requests of names. "I am Rachael. Your Father met me from my work helping hom see if some items. Jewels, some pottery and art to see if they match the time in history when he was considering buying them" Rachael said as she was not proud of a half truth where yes they met at work related but didn't want to completely alarm her or give her signs. Especially when Rachael shows her certificate to prove her occupation.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: — @SMARTAgentKCDepending if need be I will roll deception and I would wonder if it would be considered advantage to prove her occupation?

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —