Edit History

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly gives Lady Melanie a bow.  She then addresses her in a polite tone of voice.

"My name is Molly. I'm Rachael's new assistance. Thank you for inviting us to sit with you."

She gives Rachael a quick sideways glance.

Molly had no idea what Rachael was talking about, but it sounded like she was an appraiser of some kind. Having just meet, Molly decided to keep things simple and just go with the flow of things. Now that she had introduced herself a new assistance, if Melaine asked any questions about apprising things, then she can get out of it by saying she's just learning about it.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

voodoozombie

voodoozombie

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly gives Lady Melanie a bow.  She then addresses her in a polite tone of voice.

"My name is Molly. I'm Rachael's new assistance. Thank you for inviting us to sit with you."

She gives Rachael a quick sideways glance.

Molly had no idea what Rachael was talking about, but it sounded like she was an appraiser of some kind. Having just meet, Molly decided to keep things simple and just go with the flow of things. Now that she had introduced herself a new assistance, if Melaine asked any questions about apprising things, then she can get out of it by saying she's just learning about.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.