Edit History

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

@Avaday Daydream tbh, any time I plan to take the crafting skill (nevermind making a craft specific character) i will always check with the DM to see if its worth dumping time and/or a mass load of skill points in. 

Especially in regards to alchemy stuff, alot of the can do's and don'ts are left up to the DM to house rule. (well for 3.5e anyway)

Fairy wings or manticore horns might be useful in one campaign but probably won't do the same in another, etc... 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

@Avaday Daydream tbh, any time I plan to take the crafting skill (nevermind making a craft specific character) i will always check with the DM to see if its worth dumping time and/or a mass load of skill points in. 

Especially in regards to alchemy stuff, alot of the can do's and don'ts are left up to the DM (well for 3.5e anyway) to house rule.

Fairy wings or manticore horns might be useful in one campaign but probably won't do the same in another, etc... 

Tsunami1768

Tsunami1768

Especially in regards to alchemy stuff, alot of the can do's and don'ts are left up to the DM (well for 3.5e) to house rule.