Edit History

Mild Scribe

Mild Scribe

Nazira "Naz" Amarspacer.png

Seeing the tie score Naz allowed herself a small chuckle, she was standing out again it seemed. As she doffed her own weapons and picked up the unusual staff Naz spoke a few words and a glimmer of magic encased her briefly. Now ready she stepped in the ring. Sadly her opponent if quick seemed a bit lacking in enthusiasm and Nazira easily side stepped his wide strike.

"That's too bad, I've always preferred a live opponent especially for a friendly match," Nazira said in a teasing tone "If you can't muster up anything I'm afraid I'm just gonna have to draw this out though."

With that Nazira swung the staff across her shoulders and stepped to the side begining a dance around the ring, not attacking but daring Louis to chase her about the ring, darting in a new direction if he closed in. A dangerous game in the close space of the ring, if either of them made a misstep it momentum could carry them out of the ring.

HP: 12/12 AC: 1613 Mage Armor
+3 Dexterity
[No Shield]

OOC

Before Match: Cast Mage Armor

Action: Constested Acrobatics for a ring out.

Mild Scribe

Mild Scribe

Nazira "Naz" Amarspacer.png

Seeing the tie score Naz allowed herself a small chuckle, she was standing out again it seemed. As she doffed her own weapons and picked up the unusual staff Naz spoke a few words and a glimmer of magic encased her briefly. Now ready she stepped in the ring. Sadly her opponent if quick seemed a bit lacking in enthusiasm and Nazira easily side stepped his wide strike.

"That's too bad, I've always preferred a live opponent especially for a friendly match," Nazira said in a teasing tone "If you can't must up anything I'm afraid I'm just gonna have to draw this out though."

With that Nazira swung the staff across her shoulders and stepped to the side begining a dance around the ring, not attacking but daring Louis to chase her about the ring, darting in a new direction if he closed in. A dangerous game in the close space of the ring, if either of them made a misstep it momentum could carry them out of the ring.

HP: 12/12 AC: 1613 Mage Armor
+3 Dexterity
[No Shield]

OOC

Results:

- 4 Successes

- Total Score: 23