Edit History

Cointhief

Cointhief

Lou narrowed his eyes, sensing the assistant was nearly bursting to let out a secret he really shouldn't. It took only the slightest nudge for him to spill the beans "Well, you didn't hear it from me...but they captured a massive beholder vessel for the next big mission. Tyrant class!" startling himself with the volume and pitch of his voice, he tries to regain composure "...of course that's only if you score higher than the other simulation team tomorrow. Now that one will be a Hammerhead...I heard Mister Blip glitching on and on about designing the massive ram. That's why Colonel Cannonballs has docked his for your personal inspection, I'd say get as familiar as you can with it before the trial!" elbowing the goblin in the chest playfully and winking.

Later in the silent library, the goblin pirate breaches the sealed off area for his own personal inspection. There in the dense, encyclopedic stacks, a large gap is quite obvious. If the Dewey Decimal system is anything to go by, a number of charts depicting Realmspace are missing.

Cointhief

Cointhief

Lou narrowed his eyes, sensing the assistant was nearly bursting to let out a secret he really shouldn't. It took only the slightest nudge for him to spill the beans "Well, you didn't hear it from me...but they captured a massive beholder vessel for the next big mission. Tyrant class!" startling himself with the volume and pitch of his voice, he tries to regain composure "...of course that's only if you score higher than the other simulation team tomorrow. Now that one will be a Hammerhead...I heard Mister Blip glitching on and on about designing the massive ram. That's why Colonel Cannonballs has docked his for your personal inspection, I'd say get as familiar as you can with it before the trial!" elbowing the goblin in the chest playfully and winking.

Later in the silent library, the goblin pirate breeches the sealed off area for his own personal inspection. There in the dense, encyclopedic stacks, a large gap is quite obvious. If the Dewey Decimel system is anything to go by, a number of charts depicting Realmspace are missing.