Edit History

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Lazuli Lazali Lulura, AKA SquishySlimeGirl.jpg.be6391fa65f486754161b2eadaffc135.jpg

AC 17 | HP 11/11 | HD 1/1 | Inspiration Yes | P.Perception 15

Saves: Str -1 | Dex +3 | Con +1 | Int +2 | Wis +5 | Cha +0

Resistances: Acid and Poison

Lazuli bubbled up a little laugh at Cadet Popsicle's antics. "Cults? I almost joined one, but it seems like the real money is in being the leader. Being a follower might be more fun, though," she allowed, thoughtfully.

"Assaulting beholder worlds does seem like more fun still. At least, while you last."

She foamed up a bit at the man's praise at the end, and saluted. Or at least approximated a salute. "Package for the Old Wolf. Got it," she commented, smartly.

Lazuli either didn't notice, or didn't care, about the crowbar. Replying to Lou, she said, "Yeah, he seems fun. I thought he was already in the crew, though."

Actions

Move: -

Action: -

Bonus: -

Reaction: -

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Lazuli Lazali Lulura, AKA SquishySlimeGirl.jpg.be6391fa65f486754161b2eadaffc135.jpg

Lazuli bubbled up a little laugh at Cadet Popsicle's antics. "Cults? I almost joined one, but it seems like the real money is in being the leader. Being a follower might be more fun, though," she allowed, thoughtfully.

"Assaulting beholder worlds does seem like more fun still. At least, while you last."

She foamed up a bit at the man's praise at the end, and saluted. Or at least approximated a salute. "Package for the Old Wolf. Got it," she commented, smartly.

Lazuli either didn't notice, or didn't care, about the crowbar.

Actions

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Actions