Edit History

RdMarquis

RdMarquis

spacer.pngMedraut Irving - Neutral Good Human Vexing Daredevil (Mesmerist)

AC: 18 (T: 14/FF:15) | HP: 34/45 | Mesmerist Tricks: 5/5 | Character Sheet | Spells Cast: None

As they were still planning on their way out, Medraut decided now was as good a time as any to bring up some more potential complications. "My sister knew the purpose of the pocketwatch before we discovered it. And the man who taught me the powers of a Mesmerist studies other planes." He was going to be blunt about it, as well. "I won't demand that we let them in on our...secret." Certainly not the whole truth. "But if they're looking into something similar, leaving them alone would be a risk by itself." More importantly, he wanted to believe Melanie and the master were trustworthy.

RdMarquis

RdMarquis

spacer.pngMedraut Irving - Neutral Good Human Vexing Daredevil (Mesmerist)

AC: 18 (T: 14/FF:15) | HP: 34/45 | Mesmerist Tricks: 5/5 | Character Sheet | Spells Cast: None

As they were still planning on their way out, Medraut decided now was as good a time as any to bring up some more potential complications. "My sister knew the purpose of the pocketwatch before we discovered it. And the man who taught me the powers of a Mesmerist studies other planes." He was going to be blunt about it, as well. "I won't demand that we let them in on our...secret." Certainly not the whole truth. "But if they're looking into something similar, it'd be a bigger risk to leave them alone." More importantly, he wanted to believe Melanie and the master were trustworthy.