Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

Yes indeed. Thank you for the invitation to play as Kraawkaw.

@hoverfrog  I have two questions of a mechanical nature for this character starting off:

1. I've read some diverse opinions online regarding the anathema of clerics of Nethys, to wit: pursue mundane paths over magical ones. Some seem to take this to the extent of not using (or being allowed to use) the Medicine skill or having to use Mage Hand for mundane activities. So, I thought it best to solicit any guidance or perspective you might have, if any.
  2. In the submitted character, I have separate Lore categories for Lore (Academia) - from the Scholar(Arcane) background - and Lore (Magaambya). I thought to ask whether two separate Lore Skills are strictly needed or whether Lore (Academia) is sufficient to include the Magaambya?

Otherwise, I'll get my posting template put together and make ready.

Vedast

Vedast

Yes indeed. Thank you for the invitation to play Kraawkaw.

@hoverfrog  I have two questions of a mechanical nature for this character starting off:

1. I've read some diverse opinions online regarding the anathema of clerics of Nethys, to wit: pursue mundane paths over magical ones. Some seem to take this to the extreme of not using (or being allowed to use) the Medicine skill or having to use Mage Hand for mundane activities. So, I thought it best to solicit any guidance or perspective you might have, if any.
  2. In the submitted character, I have separate Lore categories for Lore (Academia) - from the Scholar(Arcane) background - and Lore (Magaambya). I thought to ask whether two separate Lore Skills are strictly needed or whether Lore (Academia) is sufficient to include the Magaambya?

Vedast

Vedast

1. I've read some diverse opinions online regarding the anathema of clerics of Nethys, to wit: pursue mundane paths over magical ones. Some seem to take this to the extreme of not using (or being allowed to use) the Medicine skill or having to use Mage Hand for mundane activities. I'd prefer to take "path" in the anathema as being more fundamental and philosophical rather than impinging on the day-to-day pragmatic levels. But, I thought it best to solicit any guidance or perspective you might have.

Vedast

Vedast

1. I've read some diverse opinions online regarding the anathema of clerics of Nethys, to wit: pursue mundane paths over magical ones. Some seem to take this to the extreme of not using (or being allowed to use) the Medicine skill or having to use Mage Hand for mundane activities. I'd prefer to take "path" in the anathema as being more general and philosophical than impinging on the day-to-day pragmatic level. But, I thought it best to solicit any guidance or perspective you might have.
  2. In the submitted character, I have a separate Lore categories for Lore (Academia) - from the Scholar(Arcane) background - and Lore (Magaambya). I thought to ask whether two separate Lore Skills are strictly needed or whether Lore (Academia) is sufficient to include the Magaambya?

Vedast

Vedast

1. I've read some diverse opinions online regarding the anathema of clerics of Nethys, to wit: pursue mundane paths over magical ones. Some seem to take this to the extreme of not using (or being allowed to use) the Medicine skill or having to use Mage Hand for mundane activities. I'd prefer to take "path" in the anathema as being more general and philosophical than impinging on the day-to-day pragmatic level. But, I thought it best to solicit any guidance or perspective you might have.
  2. In the submitted character, I have a separate Lore categories for Lore Academia) - from the Scholar(Arcane) background - and Lore (Magaambya). I thought to ask whether two separate Lore's are strictly needed or whether Lore (Academia) is sufficient to include the Magaambya?