Edit History

Saberfan

Saberfan

I nearly have all the requisite information nailed down for my game. There are a few changes that I have made as part of the refining process and a few additional things that need noting as well:

• My final stance on what content is allowed is that everything MUST use Spheres; this was the original plan, but I wanted to reiterate it since I was considering other things to be permissible. If you're interested in an official Paizo class, it will need to use one of the Spheres archetypes available on the wiki or, if you plan on using the Kineticist, the alternate Spheres homebrew version that I will provide.
  • I have knocked down the RP available for creating a custom race down to 21 and adjusted a few things as well: max ability score purchase caps being lower to reduce the possibility of minmaxed-to-the-max builds, flight costing more RP because of how strong it is, etc.
  • Spellcrafting/Techniquecrafting is allowed. There's also the option to mix the two if you're looking to emulate the 'mystic martial arts' tropes that can be found in books like Path of War. GM fiat is a given when allowing custom spells and techniques, so bear that in mind when making requests.
  • Oaths are off the table because of how easy it is to circumvent or otherwise easily ignore their restrictions.
  • Players do not need to worry about acquiring a means of planar travel at character creation since they will all have the ability to via a magical crystal and the existence of planar gate. That's not to say that existing options are off the table, just that they are not required.
  • Sage is off the table unless I can manage to find the homebrew fixes that corrects it's broken mechanics.
  • Divine Talents are not allowed for players, period. While major antagonists may use them, the PCs may not.
  • No mythic ranks for PCs, although major antagonists will have at least one.
Saberfan

Saberfan

I almost have all the requisite information nailed down for my game. There are a few changes that I have made as part of the refining process and a few additional things that need noting as well:

• My final stance on what content is allowed is that everything MUST use Spheres; this was the original plan, but I wanted to reiterate it since I was considering other things to be permissible. If you're interested in an official Paizo class, it will need to use one of the Spheres archetypes available on the wiki or, if you plan on using the Kineticist, the alternate Spheres homebrew version that I will provide.
  • I have knocked down the RP available for creating a custom race down to 21 and adjusted a few things as well: max ability score purchase caps being lower to reduce the possibility of minmaxed-to-the-max builds, flight costing more RP because of how strong it is, etc.
  • Spellcrafting/Techniquecrafting is allowed. There's also the option to mix the two if you're looking to emulate the 'mystic martial arts' tropes that can be found in books like Path of War. GM fiat is a given when allowing custom spells and techniques, so bear that in mind when making requests.
  • Oaths are off the table because of how easy it is to circumvent or otherwise easily ignore their restrictions.
  • Players do not need to worry about acquiring a means of planar travel at character creation since they will all have the ability to via a magical crystal and the existence of planar gate. That's not to say that existing options are off the table, just that they are not required.
  • Sage is off the table unless I can manage to find the homebrew fixes that corrects it's broken mechanics.
  • Divine Talents are not allowed for players, period. While major antagonists may use them, the PCs may not.
  • No mythic ranks for PCs, although major antagonists will have at least one.