Edit History

Toraka_Stormheart

Toraka_Stormheart

spacer.pngTemperance - Character Sheet

AC: 19 Fort: +6 Ref: +10 Will: +4

HP: 24/24 Rebel Points: 3/3 | Perception: +6

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Conditions

At Octavian Alchemy

The corner of the tiefling's mouth twitched a little as she saw the younger clone of Maria approach, and frowned as she responded. Taking a breath, she started to speak slowly, both as one trying not to divulge full facts, but also under the assumption this girl was similarly...slow.

"I never said undead. But someone who is not welcome in any of the official religious establishments. Do you or do you not have a formula for a healing tonic, or elixir? If not, I will waste your time no further and be on my way"

Show Mechanics

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Toraka_Stormheart

Toraka_Stormheart

spacer.pngTemperance - Character Sheet

AC: 19 Fort: +6 Ref: +10 Will: +4

HP: 24/24 Rebel Points: 3/3 | Perception: +6

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Conditions

The corner of the tiefling's mouth twitched a little as she saw the younger clone of Maria approach, and frowned as she responded. Taking a breath, she started to speak slowly, both as one trying not to divulge full facts, but also under the assumption this girl was similarly...slow.

"I never said undead. But someone who is not welcome in any of the official religious establishments. Do you or do you not have a formula for a healing tonic, or elixir? If not, I will waste your time no further and be on my way"

Show Mechanics

Claiming Ring of Discretion for equipment.

Giving Handwraps of Mighty Blows +1 to Maria

Action 1: Throwing Tanglefoot bag (lesser). Hits. Imp now has a -10ft penalty to Speed

Action 2:

Action 3: