Edit History

Toraka_Stormheart

Toraka_Stormheart

spacer.pngTemperance - Character Sheet

AC: 19 Fort: +6 Ref: +10 Will: +4

HP: 24/24 Rebel Points: 4/3 | Perception: +6

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Conditions

A brow raised, the blonde tiefling listened as Blosodriette spoke her piece, letting her blabber on and seemingly talk to herself all the while. Picking up on a few things, Temperance started to walk forward, rolling one wrist to loosen it up while the other gently but firmly touched at Deadman's arm. "Focus"  Was all she said, glancing between him and their quarry twice before approaching. Getting within a couple feet of the lesser devil, she knelt down onto one knee, her arm resting on the other as she spoke to her.

"You certainly got your jollies. But now it's our turn. We seem to find ourselves in an impasse of sorts. You've caused us trouble, so we desire either your disappearance or your amicability. You say you can't leave and even desire to remain, but promise nothing concrete to ensure said amicability.

"So I suggest locating your contract. Prove your desire to amend. Otherwise we will have little options than the alternative you so desperately wish to avoid"  Standing, she turned, walking and stopping beside Deadman, looking over her shoulder. "Refuse to cooperate, and I can guarantee what time you remain on the Material will be far from comfortable..."

Show Mechanics

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Toraka_Stormheart

Toraka_Stormheart

spacer.pngTemperance - Character Sheet

AC: 19 Fort: +6 Ref: +10 Will: +4

HP: 24/24 Rebel Points: 4/3 | Perception: +6

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Conditions

A brow raised, the blonde tiefling listened as Blosodriette spoke her piece, letting her blabber on and seemingly talk to herself all the while. Picking up on a few things, Temperance started to walk forward, rolling one wrist to loosen it up while the other gently but firmly touched at Deadman's arm. "Focus"  Was all she said, glancing between him and their quarry twice before approaching. Getting within a couple feet of the lesser devil, she knelt down onto one knee, her arm resting on the other as she spoke to her.

"You certainly got your jollies. But now it's our turn. We seem to find ourselves in an impasse of sorts. You've caused us trouble, so we desire either your disappearance or your amicability. You say you can't leave and even desire to remain, but promise nothing concrete to ensure said amicability.

"So I suggest locating your contract. Prove your desire to amend. Otherwise we will have little options than the alternative you so desperately wish to avoid"  Standing, she turned, walking and stopping beside Deadman, looking over her shoulder. "Refuse to cooperate, and I can guarantee what time you remain on the Material will be far from comfortable..."

Show Mechanics

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3: