Edit History

pi4t

pi4t

UsY5rNi.pngStar - Character Sheet

AC: 19 (+2 nimble dodge) | Fort: +6 | Ref: +10 | Will: +6
HP: 28/28 | Rebel Points: 1/3 | Perception: +7 | Stealth +7
Conditions

While she was shadowing the dead man, Star tried not to look at the results of his fury. In theory, she agreed with his actions. They were clearly CCG thugs, ready to beat up and kill people like her...and worse. But their screams were all too human, all too familiar. So she tried not to look, even as she kept an eye on what Deadman was doing.

When she hears the news about Zea, however, all that stops. Star is rushing off almost before the shopkeeper has finished speaking. Several times she outpaces the rest of the Silver Ravens, then has to stop and pace back and forth impatiently while she waits for them to catch up. By the time they reach the platform, Thorn is already in her hand. As the retorts from Temperance's gun die away, a small blur of anger rushes into the fray, trampling the corpse of one of Temperance's victims with her hooves in her haste to rescue Zea. Star stabs her blade into the closest of the enemies - which happens to be one of the dogs. Her blow narrowly misses its heart, but a flow of blood gushes out as she withdraws Thorn. The dog is still up, for now, but will clearly not live long without medical attention.

Show Mechanics

Reaction: If Ripleycat allows, Catharsis vs whichever CCG goon called Zea a pit-rat. This makes him flatfooted vs my attacks, and makes me flatfooted vs him (and I have a -2 to saves vs his spells). This also gives me a free Stride.

Action 1: Stride a second time, putting me next to the dog

Action 2: Strike the dog, which is flatfooted against me due to Surprise Attack giving me sneak attack. 18+8=26 to hit, meaning a crit for 4d6+8=18 damage. The dog is on 2hp.

Action 3: Strike the dog again, but miss.

pi4t

pi4t

UsY5rNi.pngStar - Character Sheet

AC: 19 (+2 nimble dodge) | Fort: +6 | Ref: +10 | Will: +6
HP: 28/28 | Rebel Points: 1/3 | Perception: +7 | Stealth +7
Conditions

While she was shadowing the dead man, Star tried not to look at the results of his fury. In theory, she agreed with his actions. They were clearly CCG thugs, ready to beat up and kill people like her...and worse. But their screams were all too human, all too familiar. So she tried not to look, even as she kept an eye on what Deadman was doing.

When she hears the news about Zea, however, all that stops. Star is rushing off almost before the shopkeeper has finished speaking. Several times she outpaces the rest of the Silver Ravens, then has to stop and pace back and forth impatiently while she waits for them to catch up. By the time they reach the platform, Thorn is already in her hand. As the retorts from Temperance's gun die away, a small blur of anger rushes into the fray, trampling the corpse of one of Temperance's victims with her hooves in her haste to rescue Zea. Star stabs her blade into the closest of the enemies - which happens to be one of the dogs. Her blow narrowly misses its heart, but a flow of blood gushes out as she withdraws Thorn. The dog is still up, for now, but will clearly not live long without medical attention.

Show Mechanics

Reaction: If Ripleycat allows, Catharsis vs whichever CCG goon called Zea a pit-rat. This makes him flatfooted vs my attacks, and makes me flatfooted vs him (and I have a -2 to saves vs his spells). This also gives me a free Stride.

Action 1: Stride a second time, putting me next to the dog

Action 2: Strike the dog, which is flatfooted against me due to Surprise Attack giving me sneak attack. 18+8=26 to hit, meaning a crit for 4d6+8=18 damage. The dog is on 2hp.

Action 3: Waiting for GM feedback on what's happened so far, and confirmation that I can use Catharsis. I'll either edit this post or write a new one once I know the details.