Edit History

Morkskittar

Morkskittar

Work: Mei//Red Queen

Akki clicked... again. "Not sure what he was running; probably a personal mod on one of our group-sourced mods. Mods all the way down, you know. Making any fun nanoswarms on the residential fabbers is a no-go; gotta use special ones, not registered with the company. We can chat schematics off company time, and maybe get you a demonstration tonight." Mei got a ping from the dolphin, with a location in the residential section and a time after their shift. "Meet me there after you get off work, eh? Bring your friends if you want. But now get back to work." With that, the dolphin crawled off in their mech, back in the direction of the (not-so)-secret tunnel. Mei checked the location; it looks like Akki wanted to meet them in one of the rec rooms near the edge of one of the residential floors.

OOC

Did Mei or the Red Queen want to do anything else while they're at work? Sneak off anywhere, poke around any more, or anything? I'll give you and @NickNameless until this weekend to do anything, and then move us right along. :)

Morkskittar

Morkskittar

Work: Mei//Red Queen

Akki clicked... again. "Making any fun nanoswarms on the residential fabbers is a no-go; gotta use special ones, not registered with the company. We can chat schematics off company time, and maybe get you a demonstration tonight." Mei got a ping from the dolphin, with a location in the residential section and a time after their shift. "Meet me there after you get off work, eh? Bring your friends if you want. But now get back to work." With that, the dolphin crawled off in their mech, back in the direction of the (not-so)-secret tunnel. Mei checked the location; it looks like Akki wanted to meet them in one of the rec rooms near the edge of one of the residential floors.

OOC

Did Mei or the Red Queen want to do anything else while they're at work? Sneak off anywhere, poke around any more, or anything? I'll give you and @NickNameless until this weekend to do anything, and then move us right along. :)