Edit History

Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal

8802tok.png

T.Z.
Properly Paranoid Infolife Survivalist
Savant
Morph

T.Z. considers responding to the hazing, but decides against it. If they want to assign work that it doesn't actually have to perform, it's hard to see a downside. It logs the tasks as complete without bothering to look at them. Then it changes its mind about revenge and hacks into the power controls. It halves power feed to the carbon dioxide scrubber and adds intermittent power fluctuations to the recharging ports. Lethargy and headaches for everyone -- biomorph and synthmorph alike. They shall rue the day they chose to play games with me.
With its assigned work "finished," T.Z. takes a break, strolling around and looking at the offices with its nanovision. In the corners, you say.
It considers what to do about the Red Queen's Altar. Either the ROVER operative is doing something stupid, or this has TITAN hallmarks all over it -- probably the latter. The purity test is clearly a trap. Thank you, no. What are my other options?

EDIT: Will pay a point to swap the dice. Screw these guys.
Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal

8802tok.png

T.Z.
Properly Paranoid Infolife Survivalist
Savant
Morph

T.Z. considers responding to the hazing, but decides against it. If they want to assign work that it doesn't actually have to perform, it's hard to see a downside. It logs the tasks as complete without bothering to look at them. Then it changes its mind about revenge and hacks into the power controls. It halves power feed to the carbon dioxide scrubber and adds intermittent power fluctuations to the recharging ports. Lethargy and headaches for everyone -- biomorph and synthmorph alike. They shall rue the day they chose to play games with me.
With its assigned work "finished," T.Z. takes a break, strolling around and looking at the offices with its nanovision. In the corners, you say.
It considers what to do about the Red Queen's Altar. Either the ROVER operative is doing something stupid, or this has TITAN hallmarks all over it -- probably the latter. The purity test is clearly a trap. Thank you, no. What are my other options?