Edit History

Choomie

Choomie

spacer.png

"Newt" Gaspard • Cattle Rustler

The shattering bark of the firearm split the stagnant air, and Jennifer stumbled, colliding with the earth and crumpling to the meadow floor, sprawled beneath vapors of a malicious kind. Newt cursed. The old man's gaze was then captured by a flicker of movement near his downed companion. A local horser woman materialized, seemingly conjured from thin air. There was no time to ponder such strangeness, such suddenness, such violence.

Newt drew a bead, the sight of his rifle trailing the bandits. His weapon cracked fire and boomed across the valley. His voice boomed soon after.

"They'll be on us 'fore the smoke clears," Newt growled, terse low. "Mack, I'll keep working the ridge. You and Buzz press in and I'll lay down cover. Go get our girl back!"

Newt speaks before firing a second shot at the miscreant beside the campfire, south of the parked horses.

Choomie

Choomie

RtdpVId.jpg

"Newt" Gaspard • Cattle Rustler

A shot barked and Jennifer stumbled, crumpling to the meadow floor, sprawled beneath marsh vapors and malice. Newt curses loudly, but then a flicker of movement near Jennifer caught his eye. A local horser materialized seemingly out of thin air. There seemed to be no time to process what was going on there, but in his stomach he knew it couldn't be good.

Newt trailed the moving bandits with his rifle's sights, drawing a bead. His rifle boomed again. His voice boomed louder, "They'll be on us 'fore the smoke clears." His voice was low and terse. "Mack, I'll keep working the ridge. You and Buzz get down there, I'll lay down cover. Go get our girl back."

Newt speaks before firing a second shot at the miscreant beside the campfire, south of the parked horses.