Edit History

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Garrak Tearandrend

"My first wife is ready to give birth any day now. If any god set this up as a joke, they'll be picking up their teeth after I ascend."unknown.png?width=427&height=427

Though he's small compared to Thrack, Garrak still towers over most of those present. Unlike the brutish giant, though, the gnoll clearly has more on his mind, as evidenced by him casually reading an account of Sathvardda, a human now worshipped as a god. He was splayed over a chair made for beings of his size, looking at Thrack with a scowl.

"If you used more of your brain than the part that came from the primordial lizards, you'd realize we're dealing with a significant threat. Being huge is counterproductive when you're facing creatures that shoot just about every beam conceived by magic out of their eyes. Especially when you're facing an army of them. And considering that every beholder thinks that they are the pinnacle of existence, and that every other beholder is a misbegotten blasphemy, that means something very, very, VERY powerful is getting them to work together. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother calling in the heavy hitters like us - they'd just send in one of our silver-tongues, have them whisper a few words, and watch the eyeholes tear each other apart for not having enough eye stalks."

He rolls his eyes, using a pair of sticks to delicately pluck a small ball of grain with a slab of juicy, almost rare meat from his plate, dunk it in a bowl of hot gravy, and quickly transfer it into his mouth. He didn't need to eat in order to survive any more, but if he had to surrender his ability to enjoy delicacies like these, he'd rather wither away and die in his fifties like the rest of his race.

Show tabletop...

OOC details and explanations of rolls

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Jikjak Whiptail

"This is how I'd speak."unknown.png?width=427&height=427

Any actions I take would be described like this.

Any thoughts I have speaking to myself would look like this.

Show tabletop...

OOC details and explanations of rolls