Edit History

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Garrak Tearandrend

Looking up from his book, Garrak spared Yaronvael a grin and a nod.unknown.png?width=427&height=427

"Yaronvael. A pleasure to see you considering this assignment. Have you given any thought to my suggestion of educating my children in Volnadi philosophy?"

Let the others say what they will of him (preferably out of earshot), but racism against the Volnadi people was not one of Garrak's sins. He saw in them a kindred spirit, albeit in an opposite way - while gnoll were shunned for being stupid brutes in thrall to Karazza, despised for being too stupid to do anything without bullying slaves into doing it for them, the Volnadi were despised for being too smart, using their technology and starmetal instead of the "reliable" arts of magic. He had insisted that his cult always show hospitality to them, and was quite pleased at some of his followers actually trying to learn techniques of clockwork. One of them had proudly shown off a pocket watch he had made himself a few days ago. Garrak couldn't help but smile at the memory of him flipping open the lid engraved with the cult's symbol, and finding the timepiece gently ticking away, only a few minutes off.

Doesn't help the cult with finding a home, but that's another mountain to climb.

"So, beholders. Feels like this mission was hand-crafted by the gods for a Ragnavolk, doesn't it?"

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Garrak Tearandrend

"This is how I'd speak."unknown.png?width=427&height=427

Any actions I take would be described like this.

Any thoughts I have speaking to myself would look like this.

Show tabletop...

OOC details and explanations of rolls