Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.png     

"I'm afraid I'm not very good with children. My congratulations to you and your wife, though." The Ragnavolk only shrugged at the gnoll's jest. If most folk were to be believed, the gods hated the Volnadi too much to do one a favor. He had already formulated several opening gambits when he first heard the summons and the situation on the Isle of Oculus. Since this one was so good to his people, he'd be happy to share his thoughts with the latter.

Then he felt a touch of cold run down his spine and saw the spectre that haunted the Archives. "If you're here for me, I've no over due books..."

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.png     

"I'm afraid I'm not very good with children. My congratulations to you and your wife, though." The Ragnavolk only shrugged at the gnoll's jest. If most folk were to be believed, the gods hated the Volnadi too much to do one a favor. He had already formulated several opening gambits when he first heard the summons and the situation on the Isle of Oculus. Since this one was so good to his people, he'd be happy to share his thoughts with the latter.

Then he felt a touch of cold run down his spine and saw the spectre that haunted the Archives. "If you're here for me, I've no over due books..."

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.png     

"I'm afraid I'm not very good with children. My congratulations to you and your wife, though." The Ragnavolk only shrugged at the gnoll's jest. If most folk were to be believed, the gods hated the Volnadi too much to do one a favor. He had already formulated several opening gambits when he first heard the summons and the situation on Oculus Island.