Edit History

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Garrak Tearandrend

Having finished yet another harranguing of Thrack, Garrak returned to his seat, only to perk up at the distinguished, formal click of boots and the jolly, foolhardy exclamations of a creature that looked related to one of the most terrifying creatures in existence.
unknown.png?width=427&height=427

He had never met the man before now, but he'd heard plenty of rumors. A fellow capable of inspiring those around him into following whatever half-baked, ludicrous plan he dreamed up, and somehow managing to come out on top. Delusional, but effective. Smirking, he eased back into his seat and picked up his eating sticks once more.

"Well. I presume I have the dubious pleasure of meeting Bonaparte T. Rasque. I have heard much about you - much of it couched in assorted curses and profanities. You do not make friends easily, it seems."

He chuckles as he steeps another morsel in its hot gravy.

"I am used to nay-sayers, whether they have their merits or not. But the world needs men such as you, Bonaparte. Men constantly racing to keep pace with their own self-image. Sometimes it takes a spark of madness to truly surpass your limits."

He pops his dumpling in his mouth, chews, and swallows, dabbing his mouth with a silk napkin before continuing.

"You've likely heard rumors of me. Garrak Tearandrend. An unfortunate name, I agree, but Gnoll does not lend itself to elegant surnames. I just returned from a campaign against an enclave of liches intending to convert the capital of Adzvirath into a necropolis. One of which happened to be a dracolich. Such a waste, really. There are better ways of achieving immortality, ones that don't isolate you from simple pleasures like the joy of playing with your children, or the taste of fresh meat and hearty bread." Garrak sighs as he looks into his chalice. "And here I was hoping to spend some time with my wives and the cult supporting my push towards divinity. Alas, it appears that I shall be relying on a little magical trinket to stay in contact with them. Perhaps your name will manage to be immortalized in scripture as well as the guild annals if we work together."

Lex Samreeth

Lex Samreeth

Garrak Tearandrend

"This is how I'd speak."unknown.png?width=427&height=427

Any actions I take would be described like this.

Any thoughts I have speaking to myself would look like this.

Show tabletop...

OOC details and explanations of rolls