Edit History

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Bonaparte T. Rasque - "Le Commandant"

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/017/382/153/large/ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

Bonaparte's smile widened at Garrak's acknowledgement of having heard of Bonaparte prior. A smug self satisfaction poured off the well dressed reptilian as the gnoll continued on about his own attempts at immortalizing himself in the world. "Aha but you have heard of me. Such are my exploits legendary!" With little fanfare and an obvious look of exasperated disdain on his face, Blackmoore slid a full mug of liquid towards Bonaparte but said nothing. Apparently Roger was not the only one who wished to engage with Bonaparte as infrequently as possible.

"A dracolich you say? Quite the tricky ones they are. Always believing themselves invincible. The trick you see is to let others distract the beast while you secure and destroy their phylacteries. Work smarter not harder my good sir. A philosophy I'm certain even a tribal leader such as yourself could appreciate." Taking a soft sip of his drink, Bonaparte had not even seemingly acknowledge the negative reviews he had heard of the Tarrasqueborn. "Divinity eh? A worthwhile pursuit to be sure, but one in which I've found lacking. Gods are more often than not forgotten and how sad an existence to remain detached from the mortal realms reliant on worship to sustain ones own power." Shaking his head, Bonaparte took another dignified sip of his drink before tapping his head with one claw. "Think good sir. Would you not prefer to attain such lofty power without the need for worshippers?"

As Bonaparte basked in his own arrogant wisdom, the man seemed to recognize a familiar armor sitting quietly afar. "Aha! Yaronvael is that you?!" Smacking the bar top with his free hand softly in excitement, Bonaparte rose and directed Garrack's gaze towards the imposingly armored warrior. "Yaronvael over there is a perfect example of a warrior who relies on his own ingenuity to rise to the occasion. Why... under my command I've seen Yaronvael fell elder drakes in a single well placed blow. Will you be joining me once more good friend?!" As if in toast, Bonaparte raised his cup to the armored warrior before taking another sip.

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/017/382/153/large/ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

Bonaparte's smile widened at Garrak's acknowledgement of having heard of Bonaparte prior. A smug self satisfaction poured off the well dressed reptilian as the gnoll continued on about his own attempts at immortalizing himself in the world. "Aha but you have heard of me. Such are my exploits legendary!" With little fanfare and an obvious look of exasperated disdain on his face, Blackmoore slid a full mug of liquid towards Bonaparte but said nothing. Apparently Roger was not the only one who wished to engage with Bonaparte as infrequently as possible.

"A dracolich you say? Quite the tricky ones they are. Always believing themselves invincible. The trick you see is to let others distract the beast while you secure and destroy their phylacteries. Work smarter not harder my good sir. A philosophy I'm certain even a tribal leader such as yourself could appreciate." Taking a soft sip of his drink, Bonaparte had not even seemingly acknowledge the negative reviews he had heard of the Tarrasqueborn. "Divinity eh? A worthwhile pursuit to be sure, but one in which I've found lacking. Gods are more often than not forgotten and how sad an existence to remain detached from the mortal realms reliant on worship to sustain ones own power." Shaking his head, Bonaparte took another dignified sip of his drink before tapping his head with one claw. "Think good sir. Would you not prefer to attain such lofty power without the need for worshippers?"

As Bonaparte basked in his own arrogant wisdom, the man seemed to recognize a familiar armor sitting quietly afar. "Aha! Yaronvael is that you?!" Smacking the bar top with his free hand softly in excitement, Bonaparte rose and directed Garrack's gaze towards the imposingly armored warrior. "Yaronvael over there is a perfect example of a warrior who relies on his own ingenuity to rise to the occasion. Why... under my command I've seen Yaronvael fell elder drakes in a single well placed blow. Will you be joining me once more good friend?!" As if in toast, Bonaparte raised his cup to the armored warrior before taking another sip.

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

As Bonaparte basked in his own arrogant wisdom, the man seemed to recognize a familiar armor sitting quietly afar. "Aha! Yaronvael is that you?!" Smacking the bar top with his free hand softly in excitement, Bonaparte rose and directed Garrack's gaze towards the imposingly armored warrior. "Yaronvael over there is a perfect example of a warrior who relies on his own ingenuity to rise to the occasion. Why... under my command I've seen Yaronvael fell elder drakes in a single well placed blow. Will you be joining me once more good friend?!"