Edit History

CRook

CRook

spacer.pngSo quiet at their table, off tot he side - somehow disappearing into the background despite that glow, that almost sublime expression of all things beautiful and fulgent in the cosmos, like the night sky come in for a break and a drink, that it may not be immediately apparent that no sound - or at least, no vocalization comes from the figure. Some might recall, or some might have been appraised on the matter, but the next time that the figure 'speaks', it it certainly sure - neither their first question, nor what follows is spoken aloud, but rather, transmitted through mental capacity to the room at large.

"Steelstaff must want options if we have all been called out so, to burn one of my -" they cut off abruptly, the mental thought as abruptly ended as any spoken word might be. 

"It is not a small thing to bring this many... esteemed... members together. Unless Steelstaff was expecting half of you to drop dead between the request and the meeting. I'm sure a few have decided to try to hunt down the rumors and run off ahead already." they continue, as they savor the drink in their hand, a needless, fruitless gesture serving wholly to try to put others at ease, form for form's sake.

CRook

CRook

On 7/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, CRook said:

spacer.pngSo quiet at their table, off tot he side - somehow disappearing into the background despite that glow, that almost sublime expression of all things beautiful and fulgent in the cosmos, like the night sky come in for a break and a drink, that it may not be immediately apparent that no sound - or at least, no vocalization comes from the figure. Some might recall, or some might have been appraised on the matter, but the next time that the figure 'speaks', it it certainly sure - neither their first question, nor what follows is spoken aloud, but rather, transmitted through mental capacity to the room at large.

"Steelstaff must want options if we have all been called out so, to burn one of my -" they cut off abruptly, the mental thought as abruptly ended as any spoken word might be. 

"It is not a small thing to bring this many... esteemed... members together. Unless Steelstaff was expecting half of you to drop dead between the request and the meeting. I'm sure a few have decided to try to hunt down the rumors and run off ahead already." they continue, as they savor the drink in their hand, a needless, fruitless gesture serving wholly to try to put others at ease, form for form's sake.