Edit History

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

Bonaparte T. Rasque - "Le Commandant"

ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

A new pair of voices percolated into Bonaparte's senses as the two headed warrior offered Bonaparte a drink. "Ah, a fan! Please do feel free to shower me with praise and gifts of gratitude, but know that your undying devotion to my personage is all that I truly do need." Raising his glass to the two headed man Bonaparte drained the cup swiftly before setting it back atop the bar counter. "Blackmoon, would you kindly top me off good sir. I do so hate to disappoint a fan."

Blackmoon raised an eyebrow at the request but seemed to cast a knowing gaze back to Roh'Gau and his suggestion of a stronger drink. With a sigh, the barkeep complied filling up Bonaparte's cup though with contents from a slightly larger more elegant gourd than before. Raising his cup towards Roh'Gau, Bonaparte cheered. "Huzaah! To what die hard fan should I make this toast out to good sir.... sirs?" For Roh'Gau's efforts, all he had immediately managed to do was to draw Bonaparte's attention. The act of which seemed to be actively avoided by a large portion of those present.

Before his toast could be complete however, Bonaparte's attention was returned to Garrak as he illuminated Bonaparte's mind to the true details of his quest. In some merciful fashion, Bonaparte nearly seemed to forget Roh'Gau was even there as he turned to face Garrak fully. Sipping from his newly filled cup, Bonaparte nodded astutely at Garrak's ascertainment of Bonaparte's lineage though he raised an objecting finger at the man's switch in subject. "A well read savage you are indeed dear Garrak. I am pleased to see you know not only of my deeds but even of the legends of my blood." Rubbing his free claws together smugly Bonaparte seemed to pat himself on the back. "Though I must humbly state that I cannot confirm nor deny the rumors of my lineage I'd like to think my record of deeds and achievements speak for themselves."

At Garrak's change of topic in relation to his people's goddess, Bonaparte paused in his self congratulations and scratched his chin in curiosity. "Hmmm yes. Quite the predicament your people find themselves in. I do believe I've read several scholarly documentations on the subject of the gnoll goddess; although, the most learned sources I have found were the tales told by tribal chieftains and elders." As Garrak continued his explanation ending with his end goal of creating a better afterlife for his kind Bonaparte quaffed another mouthful of the stronger drink before his tail softly thwacked the side of the bar three times in succession. "Such a noble and lofty quest you set yourself upon Garrak. I salute your drive and motivation most certainly, but have you considered perhaps that journeying into the Abyss itself and slaying your goddess outright to claim her divinity as your own might slay two dragons with one arrow as it were?

At the casual mention of slaying a god, a few of the less experienced patrons nearly choked on their ale while several others rolled their eyes. Seemingly pleased with his own analysis, Bonaparte held his head back slightly and an ever so subtle sway could be seen in his body due to the alcohol. "A notion I have entertained myself in times past; but as I've already mentioned, divinity at the cost of required worship does not suite me."

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

A new pair of voices percolated into Bonaparte's senses as the two headed warrior offered Bonaparte a drink. "Ah, a fan! Please do feel free to shower me with praise and gifts of gratitude, but know that your undying devotion to my personage is all that I truly do need." Raising his glass to the two headed man Bonaparte drained the cup swiftly before setting it back atop the bar counter. "Blackmoon, would you kindly top me off good sir. I do so hate to disappoint a fan."

Blackmoon raised an eyebrow at the request but seemed to cast a knowing gaze back to Roh'Gau and his suggestion of a stronger drink. With a sigh, the barkeep complied filling up Bonaparte's cup though with contents from a slightly larger more elegant gourd than before. Raising his cup towards Roh'Gau, Bonaparte cheered. "Huzaah! To what die hard fan should I make this toast out to good sir.... sirs?" For Roh'Gau's efforts, all he had immediately managed to do was to draw Bonaparte's attention. The act of which seemed to be actively avoided by a large portion of those present.

Before his toast could be complete however, Bonaparte's attention was returned to Garrak as he illuminated Bonaparte's mind to the true details of his quest. In some merciful fashion, Bonaparte nearly seemed to forget Roh'Gau was even there as he turned to face Garrak fully. Sipping from his newly filled cup, Bonaparte nodded astutely at Garrak's ascertainment of Bonaparte's lineage though he raised an objecting finger at the man's switch in subject. "A well read savage are indeed dear Garrak. I am pleased to see you know not only of my deeds but even of the legends of my blood." Rubbing his free claws together smugly Bonaparte seemed to pat himself on the back. "Though I must humbly state that I cannot confirm nor deny the rumors of my lineage I'd like to think my record of deeds and achievements speak for themselves."

At Garrak's change of topic in relation to his people's goddess, Bonaparte paused in his self congratulations and scratched his chin in curiosity. "Hmmm yes. Quite the predicament your people find themselves in. I do believe I've read several scholarly documentations on the subject of the gnoll goddess; although, the most learned sources I have found were the tales told by tribal chieftains and elders." As Garrak continued his explanation ending with his end goal of creating a better afterlife for his kind Bonaparte quaffed another mouthful of the stronger drink before his tail softly thwacked the side of the bar three times in succession. "Such a noble and lofty quest you set yourself upon Garrak. I salute your drive and motivation most certainly, but have you considered perhaps that journeying into the Abyss itself and slaying your goddess outright to claim her divinity as your own might slay two dragons with one arrow as it were?

At the casual mention of slaying a god, a few of the less experienced patrons nearly choked on their ale while several others rolled their eyes. Seemingly pleased with his own analysis, Bonaparte held his head back slightly and an ever so subtle sway could be seen in his body due to the alcohol. "A notion I have entertained myself in times past; but as I've already mentioned, divinity at the cost of required worship does not suite me."

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/017/382/153/large/ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

Before his toast could be complete however, Bonaparte's attention was returned to Garrak as he illuminated Bonaparte's mind to the true details of his quest. In some merciful fashion, Bonaparte nearly seemed to forget Roh'Gau was even there as he turned to face Garrak fully. Sipping from his newly filled cup, Bonaparte nodded astutely at Garrak's ascertainment of Bonaparte's lineage though he raised an objecting finger at the man's switch in subject. "A well read savage are indeed dear Garrak. I am pleased to see you know not only of my deeds but even of the legends of my blood." Rubbing his free claws together smugly Bonaparte seemed to pat himself on the back. "Though I must humbly state that I cannot confirm nor deny the rumors of my lineage I'd like to think my record of deeds and achievements speak for themselves."

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/017/382/153/large/ameilee-sullivan-terrasquepub.jpg?1555738298

At the casual mention of slaying a god, a few of the less experienced patrons nearly choked on their ale while several others rolled their eyes. Seemingly pleased with his own analysis, Bonaparte held his head back slightly and an ever so subtle sway could be seen in his body due to the alcohol. "A notion I have entertained myself in times past; but as I've already mentioned, divinity at the cost of does not suite me."

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies

At the casual mention of slaying a god, a few of the less experienced patrons nearly choked on their ale while several others rolled their eyes. Seemingly pleased with his own analysis, Bonaparte held his head back slightly and an ever so subtle sway could be seen in his body due to the alcohol. "A notion I have entertained myself in times past; but as I've already mentioned, divinity at the cost of does not suite me."

Eviltedzies

Eviltedzies