Edit History

CRook

CRook

spacer.pngThe figure considers for a long moment. The relative silent treatment is just that, even the telepathic broadcast that they were engaged in held. After a few more moments of this, Nemeia responds in the telepathic manner, a little further reaching, as if to invite the rest of the hall into consideration.

"Blind might work, but obstructed would do better, I think. If you can put enough material between them and the rest, they may not be able to blast through it even with all of their formidable power. If you were asking me for a professional suggestion, I would say a permanent replicating restrictive casing creation manufacturing the best material that you can muster. The problem is any meaningful disintegrate effect may blow through it. Hence, replicating. That should at least buy enough time to get some answers prepared and get in position. You could risk a detailed construction with weapon slits, but then you risk turning the casing into protection." they finally answer, at length, broadcasting the initial suggestion in full to those who care to receive. "That assumes that you are able to get out of it's sight, which is no small thing. If you can find a way to use the undoing of magic in it's field of vision in your favor, then you might be on to something" they continue idly, speculatively.

"But that is just my first pass with a few moments to think on it - and tailored to my own abilities. Others' effectiveness and capacity, I cannot speak for."  They look quite pleased with their pun, and double down while sipping from the glass.

"You'll just have to wait and see, I suppose?" they ask of Monique.

CRook

CRook

spacer.pngThe figure considers for a long moment. The relative silent treatment is just that, even the telepathic broadcast that they were engaged in held. After a few more moments of this, Nemeia responds in the telepathic manner, a little further reaching, as if to invite the rest of the hall into consideration.

"Blind might work, but obstructed would do better, I think. If you can put enough material between them and the rest, they may not be able to blast through it even with all of their formidable power. If you were asking me for a professional suggestion, I would say a [b]permanent replicating restrictive casing creation[/b] manufacturing the best material that you can muster. The problem is any meaningful [b]disintegrate[/b] effect may blow through it. Hence, replicating. That should at least buy enough time to get some answers prepared and get in position. You could risk a detailed construction with weapon slits, but then you risk turning the casing into protection." they finally answer, at length, broadcasting the initial suggestion in full to those who care to receive. "That assumes that you are able to get out of it's sight, which is no small thing. If you can find a way to use the undoing of magic in it's field of vision in your favor, then you might be on to something" they continue idly, speculatively.

"But that is just my first pass with a few moments to think on it - and tailored to my own abilities. Others' effectiveness and capacity, I cannot speak for."  They look quite pleased with their pun, and double down while sipping from the glass.

"You'll just have to wait and see, I suppose?" they ask of Monique.