Edit History

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

Sonja look away when Monique call her old friend, the banshee may like her but -friend- isnt a word she would use, Sonja try hard to not make friends, because they die.

Would you befriend someone who barely live one year? lifespan wise the livings to Sonja are like rats to an human, you can like one of them but you cant build a long term friendship because before you realize it they have died of old age.

To make things worse the job of monster hunter is a dangerous one so few die of old age.

And Monique...is a middle aged rat, Sonja doesnt want to suffer so no, they are not friends.

To Yaronvael "Indeed Numenerad" confusing his tribe" but of everyone here you should be the one paying the most attention to my warnings, last time your people didnt listen and..." she stop, appear confused, mistaking Yaronvael for someone else.

Numenerads (obscure history)

Made up ancient civilization whose settlements were near what today is called the Grand Crater 

Her attention shift on the table, all the food people have bought have turned it into a king's feast, her eyes focus on a glass of wive and she stare at it for a long time, up to minutes if no one disturb her or drink it "i dont remember it's taste" she whisper, with an hint of sadness.

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

Sonja look away when Monique call her old friend, the banshee may like her but -friend- isnt a word she would use, Sonja try hard to not make friends, because they die.

Would you befriend someone who barely live one year? lifespan wise the livings to Sonja are like rats to an human, you can like one of them but you cant build a long term friendship because before you realize it they have died of old age.

To make things worse the job of monster hunter is a dangerous one so few die of old age.

And Monique...is a middle aged rat, Sonja doesnt want to suffer so no, they are not friends.

To Yaronvael "Indeed Numenerad" confusing his tribe" but of everyone here you should be the one paying the most attention to my warnings, last time your people didnt and..." she stop, appear confused, mistaking Yaronvael for someone else.

Made up ancient civilization whose settlements were near what today is called the Grand Crater 

Her attention shift on the table, all the food people have bought have turned it into a king's feast, her eyes focus on a glass of wive and she stare at it for a long time, up to minutes if no one disturb her or drink it "i dont remember it's taste" she whisper, with an hint of sadness.

Rudra

Rudra

spacer.png

Sonja look away when Monique call her old friend, the banshee may like her but -friend- isnt a word she wouldnt use, Sonja try hard to not make friends, because they die.

To Yaronvael "Indeed Numenerad" confusing his tribe" but of everyone here you should be the one paying the most attention to my warnings, last time your people didnt and..." she stop, appear confused, mistaking Yaronvael for someone else.