Edit History

CRook

CRook

spacer.pngThe figure looks to Zaldunak for another long moment, their face a mask, before they break into audible, out loud laughter, a delightful, lilting sound, full of unrestrained amusement. It takes a moment for them to regain their composure, during which they abstain from continuing the telepathic communication.

"Oh darling... if I was involved in such a practice..." they pause, with an expression of smug amusement, all but winking before they continue "...or artistry, if you feel fancy, I wouldn't bother making children. Why go through the intermediary steps when I could... purely hypothetically for the sake of this conversation, make a perfectly servicable farmboy ready for drill and instruction? Oh yes, we will most certainly have this conversation, you and I, but now is neither the place nor the occasion." is their response mentally. A murmur runs through some of the adventurers - no few strapping lads and lasses from the rural fields and villages exchanging looks, before Nemeia continues"For now, Roh'Gau raises an important point, and I think it is the thing that we need to address. Steelstaff was... even I have not heard them as such in my time knowing her. If this was just another monster incursion, however odd such an alliance might be, I don't think she would have come across the way she did." Nemeia explains, somehow sounding as if they've stepped down from a height, the telepathic tone taking on the least hint of... it's certainly not concern, but it might be a little less haughty, due to contemplation?

"What think you all? I personally think Roh'Gau has the right of it. The other shoe, as the expression goes, has to be something more than a tribe being conquered on an island, and geographic domination seems as good a theory as any." they offer as additional speculation, making clear their meaning and putting it on the table for consideration. "Then again, perhaps there are other factors that don't weigh in on the threat - personal involvement, especially if with some kind of loss, or some other such. I for one am surprisingly impatient to learn more, as it is the closest to a mystery I've been given in quite a while. Steelstaff's tenure has been especially competent, which means it has been an especially dull one for me." 

CRook

CRook

spacer.pngThe figure looks to Zaldunak for another long moment, their face a mask, before they break into audible, out loud laughter, a delightful, lilting sound, full of unrestrained amusement. It takes a moment for them to regain their composure, during which they abstain from continuing the telepathic communication.

"Oh darling... if I was involved in such a practice..." they pause, with an expression of smug amusement, all but winking before they continue "...or artistry, if you feel fancy, I wouldn't bother making children. Why go through the intermediary steps when I could... purely hypothetically for the sake of this conversation, make a perfectly servicable farmboy ready for drill and instruction? Oh yes, we will most certainly have this conversation, you and I, but now is neither the place nor the occasion." is their response mentally. A murmur runs through some of the adventurers - no few strapping lads and lasses from the rural fields and villages exchanging looks, before Nemeia continues"For now, Roh'Gau raises an important point, and I think it is the thing that we need to address. Steelstaff was... even I have not heard them as such in my time knowing her. If this was just another monster incursion, however odd such an alliance might be, I don't think she would have come across the way she did." Nemeia explains, somehow sounding as if they've stepped down from a height, the telepathic tone taking on the least hint of... it's certainly not concern, but it might be a little less haughty, due to contemplation?

"What think you all? I personally think Roh'Gau has the right of it. The other shoe, as the expression goes, has to be something more than a tribe being conquered on an island, and geographic domination seems as good a theory as any." they offer as additional speculation, making clear their meaning and putting it on the table for consideration. "Then again, perhaps there are other factors that don't weigh in on the threat - personal involvement, especially if with some kind of loss, or some other such. I for one am surprisingly impatient to learn more, as it is the closest to a mystery I've been given in quite a while. Steelstaff's tenure has been especially competent, which means it has been an especially dull one for me."