Edit History

cluttered

cluttered

Morgrym Bronzehall Dwarf Inventor 1

HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | Perception: +5, darkvision

Fort: +7 | Ref: +5 | Will: +7

Skills: Acrobatics +3, Arcana +7, Crafting +7, Diplomacy +2, Lore (Brigh) +7, Lore (Engineering) +7, Medicine +5, Religion +5, Society +7, Stealth +3

Morgrym tries to hide the nervousness he's currently hiding, but his fidgeting hands betray him. The heavyset dwarf looks well out of place in this seedy saloon, his white robes and soft boots well cleaned with just the bare minimum of dust and mud picked up on the walk to the saloon. When he speaks, his voice comes out higher pitched that you would expect, and the words seem to pour out of his mouth in a mad rush. "I know my appearances do not make me seem the right dwarf for the job, but you can trust that there is more to me than meets the eye. And if things get messy, my dutiful companion Cogsworth is more than fit for whatever may be required of us."

Morgyrm pauses with these last words to pat the bronze and silver automaton standing at his side. The beautiful construct of clockworks and gears had been his greatest project yet before he was so rudely accused of theft and heresy and cast out of the Temple of Brigh. The mere thought of the wrongs he had endured caused him to grimace angrily before continuing. "And never doubt the strength of will and resolve that will come to those who have a score to pay. We will work twice as hard since we work not just for money but for justice!" Nearly leaping our of his seat as his voice grows louder at this last exclamation, Morgrym quickly sits back down in embarrassment, shrinking down into his seat.

cluttered

cluttered

Morgrym Bronzehall Dwarf Champion 1

HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | Perception: +5, darkvision

Fort: +7 | Ref: +5 | Will: +7

Skills: Acrobatics +3, Arcana +7, Crafting +7, Diplomacy +2, Lore (Brigh) +7, Lore (Engineering) +7, Medicine +5, Religion +5, Society +7, Stealth +3

Morgrym tries to hide the nervousness he's currently hiding, but his fidgeting hands betray him. The heavyset dwarf looks well out of place in this seedy saloon, his white robes and soft boots well cleaned with just the bare minimum of dust and mud picked up on the walk to the saloon. When he speaks, his voice comes out higher pitched that you would expect, and the words seem to pour out of his mouth in a mad rush. "I know my appearances do not make me seem the right dwarf for the job, but you can trust that there is more to me than meets the eye. And if things get messy, my dutiful companion Cogsworth is more than fit for whatever may be required of us."

Morgyrm pauses with these last words to pat the bronze and silver automaton standing at his side. The beautiful construct of clockworks and gears had been his greatest project yet before he was so rudely accused of theft and heresy and cast out of the Temple of Brigh. The mere thought of the wrongs he had endured caused him to grimace angrily before continuing. "And never doubt the strength of will and resolve that will come to those who have a score to pay. We will work twice as hard since we work not just for money but for justice!" Nearly leaping our of his seat as his voice grows louder at this last exclamation, Morgrym quickly sits back down in embarrassment, shrinking down into his seat.