Edit History

cluttered

cluttered

Morgrym Bronzehall Dwarf Inventor 1

HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | Perception: +5, darkvision

Fort: +7 | Ref: +5 | Will: +7

Skills: Acrobatics +3, Arcana +7, Crafting +7, Diplomacy +2, Lore (Brigh) +7, Lore (Engineering) +7, Medicine +5, Religion +5, Society +7, Stealth +3

"You might do well to worry for your sins from time to time too," Morgrym replies, unable to keep a slight edge of rebuke from his voice. "But worry not, our quarrel is with Mugland; we have no need or want to hurt anyone else. And if the gold in that bank truly goes only to Ambrost, then I for one would relish the chance to pull one over on him."

cluttered

cluttered

Morgrym Bronzehall Dwarf Champion 1

Skills: Acrobatics +3, Arcana +7, Crafting +7, Diplomacy +2, Lore (Brigh) +7, Lore (Engineering) +7, Medicine +5, Religion +5, Society +7, Stealth +3

"You might do well to worry for your sins from time to time too," Morgrym replies, unable to keep a slight edge of rebuke from his voice. "But worry not, our quarrel is with Mugland; we have no need or want to hurt anyone else. And if the gold in that bank truly goes only to Ambrost, then I for one would relish the chance to pull one over on him."

cluttered

cluttered

"You might do well to worry fr your sins from time to time too," Morgrym replies, unable to keep a slight edge of rebuke from his voice. "But worry not, our quarrel is with Mugland; we have no need or want to hurt anyone else. And if the gold in that bank truly only goes to Mugland, then I for one would relish the chance to pull one over on him."

cluttered

cluttered

"You might do well to worry fr your sins from time to time too," Morgrym replies, unable to keep a slight edge of rebuke from his voice. "But worry not, our quarrel is with Mugland; we have no need or want to hurt anyone else. And if the gold in that bank truly only goes to Mugland, then I for one would relish the chance to pull one over on him."