Edit History

moarhair

moarhair

2052413553_tmirrasportrait.jpeg.17ed67a759425c64712c4f496edb053f.jpegT'Mirras squints as she scans the ravine. Her eyes follow its walls until they land on a narrow ledge. Another one is visible across the way, a little further down. She follows the other wall up, noting potential handholds. Finally, her eyes land on the fallen tree. She nods.

The young security officer turns to the rest of the away team. "I will climb down, jump over to the other side, and get back up to move that tree," she says, pointing to the fallen log. "If you can make your way to where it'll bridge the gap, I may need your help lining it up so you can get across safely."

Mechanics

Getting across:

Leveraging value "I lost an arm for my comrades, and I'd do so again" to spend a point of Determination for the Perfect Opportunity benefit: grants 2 successes.

Spending 1 point of Momentum for an extra die.

Using Composure Focus.

RESULT: 6 successes, 1 complication, 2 momentum generated. Going to spend the 2 momentum to cancel the complication.

Net: -1 Momentum, -1 Determination for T'Mirras. 

moarhair

moarhair

2052413553_tmirrasportrait.jpeg.17ed67a759425c64712c4f496edb053f.jpegT'Mirras squints as she scans the ravine. Her eyes follow its walls until they land on a narrow ledge. Another one is visible across the way, a little further down. She follows the other wall up, noting potential handholds. Finally, her eyes land on the fallen tree. She nods.

The young security officer turns to the rest of the away team. "I will climb down, jump over to the other side, and get back up to move that tree," she says, pointing to the fallen log. "If you can make your way to where it'll bridge the gap, I may need your help lining it up so you can get across safely."

If there are no objections (WIP)

T'Mirras walks to the edge lining up with the ledge she had spotted.

to be completed

Mechanics

Getting across:

Leveraging value "I lost an arm for my comrades, and I'd do so again" to spend a point of Determination for the Perfect Opportunity benefit: grants 2 successes.

Spending 1 point of Momentum for an extra die.

Using Composure Focus.