Edit History

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Artie shrugged at the news.  "Eh, no, 'The third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a very painful death' type warnings this year, everything should be fine."  He took a sip at his drink.

"I don't need the money, of course, but it would be nice to get to the treasure first, if just for bragging rights.  I can bind and ask some of the school spirits and see what they can tell me.  There's probably already a limit on what they can say, but its worth a try."

The idea of just, well, not cheating, doesn't seem to have occurred to him.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Artie shrugged at the news.  "Eh, no, 'The third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a very painful death' type warnings this year, everything should be fine."  He took a sip at his drink.

"I don't need the money, of course, but it would be nice to get to the treasure first, if just for bragging rights.  I can bind and ask some of the school spirits and see what they can tell me.  There's probably already a limit on what they can say, but its worth a try."