Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

First off, credit where it's due. This form is copied, mostly verbatim, from something that @CactuarJedi put together for a game that I was a player in. I loved the idea and plan to use it pretty much every game I run from now on. I figure, if you're going to steal, steal from the best. orcdeb.gif

Until six of you have2 posted your initial post, I would ask that everyone refrain from making any additional posts in this thread. I plan to use this as a reference document going forward with the game. Once everyone has posted their initial post, feel free to post any questions/comments/concerns at that time. In the meantime, please copy/paste this into a post as soon as you're able, then you can edit it as time permits.

THANKS! orc2.gif

Magical Statistics

All Day Stats: What your character is going to be walking around with, without needing to take special preparation before or during a combat. So this includes any buff with a duration of 2 hours or more (which, even if you're only half CL, anything 10min/CL, plus an Implement, should be pushing 2 hours), but not anything shorter.

• All Day AC:
  • All Day Fort, Ref, and Will saves:
  • All Day Attack Bonus and Damage Dice, both melee and ranged: (Please include average damage for your various attacks)
  • All Day Save DC/Damage for Special Abilities:
  • Hit Points:

Nova Stats: What your character can achieve with optimal preparation. Assume the best possible scenario for boosting yourself—every buff you can cast has already been cast and you're in the perfect position to unload on your target. Also, consider these situations separately; your nova AC may require the same resources as your nova attack, but I want you to give me these as if they're not related. Additionally, please calculate the average amount of damage your attacks will generate and include it in parenthesis with the damage dice.

• Nova AC:
  • Nova Fort, Ref, and Will saves:
  • Nova Attack Bonus and Damage Dice, both melee and ranged: (Please include average damage for your various attacks)
  • Nova Save DC/Damage for Special Abilities:
  • Significant Temporary/Long Term HP Boosts:

Group Contributions: What boosts can your character can give to the rest of the team? Include effect that are dependent on position (auras, Totems, etc); Always On boosts (permanent auras, etc); or boosts that you can give, but that costs resources. Also, please indicate how long temporary/positional boosts last.

• Position-Dependent Effects:
  • Optional Boosts:
  • Constant or Daily Boosts:

Resistances and Immunities: What defenses does your character have? Do they have any Resistance/Immunities, or other special defenses (Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, etc)? This section is especially important as sometimes, during the course of character creation, people sometimes inadvertently end up with 'Puzzle Defenses' that are nearly impossible to get through without ridiculous and nigh impossible combinations of attacks/talents/powers.

• Condition Immunities:
  • Energy Resistance/Immunity:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

Senses and Stealth: Tell me what sense your character always has (or has most of the day; 1hr/CL type things); what temporary senses then can call up (anything with a duration of only a couple hours or minutes), and what (if any) stealth effects you have like Lurker or Hide in Plain Sight or anything that will foil special senses.

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects:

Non-Magical Statistics

All Day Stats: What your character is going to be walking around with, without needing to take special preparation before or during a combat. So this includes any buff with a duration of 2 hours or more (which, even if you're only half CL, anything 10min/CL, plus an Implement, should be pushing 2 hours), but not anything shorter.

• All Day AC:
  • All Day Attack Bonus and Damage Dice, both melee and ranged: (Please include average damage for your various attacks)
  • Hit Points:

Nova Stats: What your character can achieve with optimal preparation. Assume the best possible scenario for boosting yourself—every buff you can cast has already been cast and you're in the perfect position to unload on your target. Also, consider these situations separately; your nova AC may require the same resources as your nova attack, but I want you to give me these as if they're not related. Additionally, please calculate the average amount of damage your attacks will generate and include it in parenthesis with the damage dice.

• Nova AC:
  • Nova Attack Bonus and Damage Dice, both melee and ranged: (Please include average damage for your various attacks)

Group Contributions: What boosts can your character can give to the rest of the team? Include effect that are dependent on position (auras, Totems, etc); Always On boosts (permanent auras, etc); or boosts that you can give, but that costs resources. Also, please indicate how long temporary/positional boosts last.

• Optional Boosts:

Resistances and Immunities: What defenses does your character have? Do they have any Resistance/Immunities, or other special defenses (Evasion, Uncanny Dodge, etc)? This section is especially important as sometimes, during the course of character creation, people sometimes inadvertently end up with 'Puzzle Defenses' that are nearly impossible to get through without ridiculous and nigh impossible combinations of attacks/talents/powers.

• Condition Immunities:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

Senses and Stealth: Tell me what sense your character always has (or has most of the day; 1hr/CL type things); what temporary senses then can call up (anything with a duration of only a couple hours or minutes), and what (if any) stealth effects you have like Lurker or Hide in Plain Sight or anything that will foil special senses.

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects:

That should be a good starting place. I may ask for more information as we go.

Arklytte

Arklytte

First off, credit where it's due. This form is copied, mostly verbatim, from something that @CactuarJedi put together for a game that I was a player in (the inspiration for this game, as a matter of fact). I loved the idea and plan to use it pretty much every game I run from now on. I figure, if you're going to steal, steal from the best. orcdeb.gif

Until six of you have2 posted your initial post, I would ask that everyone refrain from making any additional posts in this thread. I plan to use this as a reference document going forward with the game. Once everyone has posted their initial post, feel free to post any questions/comments/concerns at that time. In the meantime, please copy/paste this into a post as soon as you're able, then you can edit it as time permits.

THANKS! orc2.gif

Magical Statistics

• All Day AC:
  • Hit Points:

• Nova AC:

• Optional Boosts:

• Condition Immunities:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects:

Non-Magical Statistics

• All Day AC:
  • Hit Points:

• Nova AC:

• Optional Boosts:

• Condition Immunities:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects:

Arklytte

Arklytte

First off, credit where it's due. This form is copied, mostly verbatim, from something that @CactuarJedi put together for a game that I was a player in (the inspiration for this game, as a matter of fact). I loved the idea and plan to use it pretty much every game I run from now on. I figure, if you're going to steal, steal from the best. orcdeb.gif

THANKS! orc2.gif

Magical Statistics

• All Day AC:
  • Hit Points:

• Nova AC:

• Optional Boosts:

• Condition Immunities:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects:

Non-Magical Statistics

• All Day AC:
  • Hit Points:

• Nova AC:

• Optional Boosts:

• Condition Immunities:
  • Damage Reduction:
  • Special Defenses:

• Constant Senses:
  • Temporary Senses:
  • Stealth Effects: