Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Yeah, I mean a God(dess) "Lolth" has a lot of power, so I am playing that I was a faithful drow in her humanoid life and was elevated to a handmaiden of lolth.

So she was a cleric in her past life before becoming a yochlol, and later became a warshaper to be able to use her tendrils in her drow form.

Prestige Paladin (refluffed as evil) using the UA variant paladin of slaughter to replace the Prestige Paladin good abilities for evil ones.

Only issue I am seeing right now is that things with DR/good makes me wish I invested in a +1 bane (evil outsider) enchant, but it would go against her nature, so it's not like my character planned to go after the Lich. I should be visiting the prime material plane keeping an eye on the drow.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Yeah, I mean a God(dess) "Lolth" has a lot of power, so I am playing that I was a faithful drow in her humanoid life and was elevated to a handmaiden of lolth. So she was a cleric in her past life before becoming a yochlol, and later became a warshaper to be able to use her tendrils in her drow form. Prestige Paladin (refluffed as evil) using the UA variant paladin of slaughter to replace the Prestige Paladin good abilities for evil ones.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

Yeah, I mean a God(dess) "Lolth" has a lot of power, so I am playing that I was a faithful drow in her humanoid life and was elevated to a handmaiden of lolth. So she was a cleric in her past life before becoming a yochlol, and later became a warshaper to be able to use her tendrils in her drow form.