Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

Prax-Suit.png.a4df2ed160d75008e7ea0956ca1ead5f.png

The armored visage of Prax's suit turned downward, fixating on Samuel's direction, as their forward movement halted. Her left hand instinctively hovered near her hip, nearly reaching for her sidearm at the abrupt disruption. Realizing the identity of the interloper, she hesitated, refraining from releasing the compartment. Positioning herself partly between Kaelan and Samuel, she mused wryly at his last assurance, 'The verdict is still out on that...'

Her voice emanated from both the suit's systems and its unsealed sections, creating a pseudo-echo. Impatience laced her words as she replied, "And what brings you here in such a not-so-coincidental manner...?" Her raised hand signaled for him to pause a moment longer, even as her exhale was captured by the microphone, "If you're able to walk and talk, I won't hinder your presence. Everyone's entitled to their own path within these walls."

OOC

Not certain private is strictly required, as the events can be reported back. I will accept either way you prefer.

Under the assumption they get to the scene, she will start with the largest pieces, working her way down, and see if they retain or will take a charge. It will be crude, but if a charge can be maintained, recovery might be possible. At the same time, she will scan for digital signatures. Failing to stabilize the hardware, perhaps the 'software' can be saved. She is aware of the time delay, it is worth trying regardless though.

Sohala

Sohala

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

The armored visage of Prax's suit turned downward, fixating on Samuel's direction, as their forward movement halted. Her left hand instinctively hovered near her hip, nearly reaching for her sidearm at the abrupt disruption. Realizing the identity of the interloper, she hesitated, refraining from releasing the compartment. Positioning herself partly between Kaelan and Samuel, she mused wryly at his last assurance, 'The verdict is still out on that...'

Her voice emanated from both the suit's systems and its unsealed sections, creating a pseudo-echo. Impatience laced her words as she replied, "And what brings you here in such a not-so-coincidental manner...?" Her raised hand signaled for him to pause a moment longer, even as her exhale was captured by the microphone, "If you're able to walk and talk, I won't hinder your presence. Everyone's entitled to their own path within these walls."

OOC

Not certain private is strictly required, as the events can be reported back. I will accept either way you prefer.

Under the assumption they get to the scene, she will start with the largest pieces, working her way down, and see if they retain or will take a charge. It will be crude, but if a charge can be maintained, recovery might be possible. At the same time, she will scan for digital signatures. Failing to stabilize the hardware, perhaps the 'software' can be saved. She is aware of the time delay, it is worth trying regardless though.