Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

Prax-Suit.png.cced7f31e9a80546a115e74ce391d82d.png

Kaelan, bereft of any facial concealments or possible contexts for the conversation, wrong or otherwise, stood there with clear confusion at the man's dialog. She would cast the occasional glance Prax's way, trying to read unmoving metal. Getting nothing from there she turned back to the newcomer, "I don't know you well enough sir and I suspect you don't know us well enough either, for you seem to have the wrong impression of us." There was a catch in the way she said us, as her eyes drifted toward Prax and then abruptly shifted back. "Outsiders have seen fit to penetrate and attempt an assassination on one of our mechanized residents. Their existence is beyond my specialty, but Rina here has always had a special way with machines that I have never seen before..." Recently exchanged words caused the spoken thoughts to drag in a pause before the troll continued, "It is my hope that she can help."

Prax put her metal hand on the troll's shoulder, attempting to reassure her as she added, "Who exactly did you think we were and what did you think we were up to?"

OOC

So, unless someone has been reading her mind, I think you may have taken some of the unspoken context writing and incorporated it as IC knowledge.

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Kaelan, bereft of any facial concealments or possible contexts for the conversation, wrong or otherwise, stood there with clear confusion at the man's dialog. She would cast the occasional glance Prax's way, trying to read unmoving metal. Getting nothing from there she turned back to the newcomer, "I don't know you well enough sir and I suspect you don't know us well enough either, for you seem to have the wrong impression of us." There was a catch in the way she said us, as her eyes drifted toward Prax and then abruptly shifted back. "Outsiders have seen fit to penetrate and attempt an assassination on one of our mechanized residents. Their existence is beyond my specialty, but Rina here has always had a special way with machines that I have never seen before..." Recently exchanged words caused the spoken thoughts to drag in a pause before the troll continued, "It is my hope that she can help."

Prax put her metal hand on the troll's shoulder, attempting to reassure her as she added, "Who exactly did you think we were and what did you think we were up to?"

OOC

So, unless someone has been reading her mind, I think you may have taken some of the unspoken context writing and incorporated it as IC knowledge.

Sohala

Sohala

image.png.329c2e551630308bfa79045c90403ef7.png

Prax put her metal hand on the troll's shoulder, attempting to reassure her as she added, "What exactly did you think we were up to?"

OOC