Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Prax's emotions were carefully tended to as Jake and she parted, and she returned to her suit. She forced a weak smile on her face, mounting it and facing the others gathered there. Though she spoke with a degree of levity, it failed to reach her eyes, "You are short-handed, and if I return empty-handed I fear what will be waiting for me..." Her suit sealed back up and she let out an emotion-filed exhale, then flipped her sound back on, "The minds can use me, but we need to have a longer talk when I get back..."

She played guide to the supplies, intent on restocking...

OOC

Sohala

Sohala

spacer.png

Prax's emotions were carefully tended to as Jake and she parted, and she returned to her suit. She forced a weak smile on her face, mounting it and facing the others gathered there. Though she spoke with a degree of levity, it failed to reach her eyes, "You are short-handed, and if I return empty-handed I fear what will be waiting for me..." Her suit sealed back up and she let out an emotion-filed exhale, then flipped her sound back on, "The minds can use me, but we need to have a longer talk when I get back..."

OOC

Sohala

Sohala

Prax-Suit.png.e5c8d4038faa323996695708e71f8539.png

OOC