Edit History

Michael

Michael

Parameters have, well shifted

Says Daria. She was initially a bit flustered by Krassus' abrupt outburst, but appears to agree with what he said.

Do this for us, and we can both reevaluate how best to move forward...although, in all honesty retrieving the shard was the first step of the original plan.

Daria is sounding a bit like Molgrug. Interesting.

The council meeting is clearly at an end. Wieller teleported away. Presence and Jessup are engaging in some kind of telepathic communication with others and are paying no further attention, and without a word Janus has simply up and left. Daria and Krassus are the only ones paying the fiends any attention.

Krassus responds

The original plan was we gain power from some long lost artefacts. As far as I am concerned it remains the current plan. After that we'll see, but if you return successful I can at least offer a holding in Darguun or Droaam, or see you off to the Demon Wastes.

As an after thought he adds

Darguun is my homeland, a goblin kingdom. Droamm is run by three hags, and home to more monstrous races. The Demons Wastes are as they sound.

It's clear Daria does not agree with Krassus' summary of what the original plan was, but she does not interject. She's not much of a fan of you heading off to another kingdom either.

Michael

Michael

Parameters have, well shifted

Says Daria. She was initially a bit flustered by Krassus' abrupt outburst, but appears to agree with what he said.

Do this for us, and we can both reevaluate how best to move forward...although, in all honesty retrieving the shard was the first step of the original plan.

Daria is sounding a bit like Molgrug. Interesting.

The council meeting is clearly at an end. Wieller teleported away. Presence and Jessup are engaging in some kind of telepathic communication with others and are paying no further attention, and without a word Janus has simply up and left. Daria and Krassus are the only ones paying the fiends any attention.

Krassus responds

The original plan was we gain power from some long lost artefacts. As far as I am concerned it remains the current plan. After that we'll see, but if you return successful I can at least offer a holding in Darguun or Droaam.

As an after thought he adds

Darguun is my homeland, a goblin kingdom. Droamm is run by three hags, and home to more monstrous races.

It's clear Daria does not agree with Krassus' summary of what the original plan was, but she does not interject. She's not much of a fan of you heading off to another kingdom either.