Edit History

Michael

Michael

The creature responds with the same raspy telepathic tone

I can sense the sceptre somewhere deeper in this complex. The other items I do not know but returning the sceptre will increase my power and then I may be able to perceive them. As for the Daelkyr, the ancient enemy, they are creatures of ageless madness. Those not banished back to their home sphere of Xoriat are imprisoned deep with Eberron herself. Pray to your gods you do not meet them, they destroyed my kingdom.

You receive a series of mental images of bizarre, even by fiendish standards, creatures that resemble nothing you have seen before.

spacer.png

Michael

Michael

I can sense the sceptre somewhere deeper in this complex. The other items I do not know but returning the sceptre will increase my power and then I may be able to perceive them. As for the Daelkyr, the ancient enemy, they are creatures of ageless madness. Those not banished back to their home sphere of Xoriat are imprisoned deep with Eberron herself.

You receive a series of mental images of bizarre, even by fiendish standards, creatures that resemble nothing you have seen before.

spacer.png

Michael

Michael

I can sense the sceptre somewhere deeper in this complex. The other items I do not know but returning the sceptre will increase my power and then I may be able to perceive them. As for the Daelkyr, the ancient enemy, they are creatures of ageless madness. Those not banished back to their home sphere of Xoriat are imprisoned deep with Eberron herself.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/48/58/2a48586a1723a39a312f6f28025b51e9.jpg

Michael

Michael

https://www.pinterest.com.au/bobwest78/daelkyr/