Edit History

Michael

Michael

If Dash'ken is aware of the internecine squabble between the fiends, he gives no sign. Of course being frozen solid and basically incapable of giving any sign at all helps in that regard. In response to Carmine's question he responds

This is an infused shard, a device of my own design, a Khyber shard infused with energies of Xoriat. I had hoped to leverage the binding properties of Khyber shards to bind one of the Daelkyr. Sadly, I was betrayed just as I was finishing the incantation of its creation, hence my current predicament.

After a pause he continues

Who knows what powerful magics it is capable of? Ordinarily it would hold pride of place in my treasure vault. However, given my current circumstance, I would consider a swap. For, say, a certain sceptre?

Michael

Michael

If Dash'ken is aware of the internecine squabble between the fiends, he gives no sign. If course being frozen solid and basically incapable of giving any sign at all helps in that regard. In response to Carmine's question he responds

This is an infused shard, a device of my own design, a Khyber shard infused with energies of Xoriat. I had hoped to leverage the binding properties of Khyber shards to bind one of the Daelkyr. Sadly, I was betrayed just as I was finishing the incantation of its creation, hence my current predicament.

After a pause he continues

Who knows what powerful magics it is capable of? Ordinarily it would hold pride of place in my treasure vault. However, given my current circumstance, I would consider a swap. For, say, a certain sceptre?