Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

Molgrug sighs.

"I appreciate that one so used to the straightforward might conflate two very different occurrences due to a superficial similarity, but please do not mistake my longer-term strategic planning approach for "cowering", simply because I was wise enough not to rush head-first into a new and unexplored part of this complex with little plan for the actual accomplishment of our objectives." He exclaims.

He eyes each of the other fiends in turn.

"Now, you may all be content to roam aimlessly around this place with no thought to our "raison d'etre" on this plane, our unique selling point, as it were, but I rather think we should take this opportunity to pause and consider our immediate and longer-term deliverables! We now find ourselves with three separate requirements which must be prioritise accordingly and allocated he suitable requisite resources - therefore, whilst you have been fooling around with these corpses, I have been drawing up a short strategy and corresponding implementation plan which, if you an all settle down for a moment, I shall now share with you."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16 [B]AC:[/B] 17, [B]Touch:[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 14 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Soulmelds:[/B] Mage's Spectacles (1), Lightning Gauntlets (0) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Sandblast, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light, Create Water [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 14
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Soulmelds: Mage's Spectacles (1), Lightning Gauntlets (0)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Sandblast, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light, Create Water
Special: None
TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

Molgrug sighs.

"I appreciate that one so used to the straightforward might conflate two very different occurrences due to a superficial similarity, but please do not mistake my longer-term strategic planning approach for "cowering", simply because I was wise enough not to rush head-first into a new and unexplored part of this complex with little plan for the actual accomplishment of our objectives." He exclaims.

He eyes each of the other fiends in turn.

"Now, you may all be content to roam aimlessly around this place with no thought to our "raison d'etre" on this plane, our unique selling point, as it were, but I rather think we should take this opportunity to pause and consider our immediate and longer-term deliverables! We now find ourselves with three separate requirements which must be priorities accordingly and allocated he suitable requisite resources - therefore, whilst you have been fooling around with these corpses, I have been drawing up a short strategy and corresponding implementation plan which, if you an all settle down for a moment, I shall now share with you."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16 [B]AC:[/B] 17, [B]Touch:[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 14 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Soulmelds:[/B] Mage's Spectacles (1), Lightning Gauntlets (0) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Sandblast, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light, Create Water [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17, Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 14
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Soulmelds: Mage's Spectacles (1), Lightning Gauntlets (0)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Sandblast, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light, Create Water
Special: None