Edit History

omegoku

omegoku

image.png.12a7463884e2cadc276a16c002054fbb.png 

Everan Meliamne - High Elf Bladesinger 9

HP: 56/56 | AC: 16 | Speed: 30ft  | HD: 9d6/9d6 | Spell Slots: Lv 1 4/4 Lv2 3/3 Lv3 4/4 Lv4 3/3 Lv5 1/1

Perception: +6 | Saving Throws: Str -1 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +8 Wis +5 Cha -1 | Spell DC: 16 | Initiative: +4 

Statistics | Magic Items | Skills | Abilities

Spells

Cantrips Known Green Flame Blade, Fire Bolt, Minor Illusion, Lightning Lure, Mage Hand

Lv1 Spells Prepared Shield, Feather Fall

Lv2 Spells Prepared Scorching Ray, Misty Step

Lv3 Spells Prepared Fireball, Haste, Hypnotic Pattern, Counterspell

Lv4 Spells Prepared Arcane Eye, Greater Invisibility, Polymorph, Summon Aberration

Lv5 Spells Prepared Steel Wind Strike

The elf gave an overly formal bow with a grin. He swept back his cape and stood up to his full height. If he was concerned by the display of prowess he didn't show it.

"Well met, Katrina. I am Everan Meliamne, a wandering traveller much like yourselves. I parted ways with my friends a few weeks past. One was getting on in years, human's don't last long, poor things. Another decided it was time for another path and stayed at the elf village of Dripping Leaves. Me, I am not ready to rest, so I went for a wander to see what I could see.
My old mentor had mentioned this outpost as a possible resting place for a certain artefact. I was scouting Zorzula's Rest to make sure I wasn't ambushed when you lot arrived.
You like my cape? I got it in the Shadowfell, a place I would not recommend visiting.
Enough of my prattling. It seems we both wish to enter this place, and there is a good chance the place is infested with something unpleasant. What say you to working together to clear it? I simply ask to be able to look at any tomes and artefacts we find before you go selling them for ale money."

omegoku

omegoku

spacer.png

Everan Meliamne - High Elf Bladesinger 9

HP: 56/56 | AC: 16 | Speed: 30ft  | HD: 9d6/9d6 | Spell Slots: Lv 1 4/4 Lv2 3/3 Lv3 4/4 Lv4 3/3 Lv5 1/1

Perception: +6 | Saving Throws: Str -1 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +8 Wis +5 Cha -1 | Spell DC: 16 | Initiative: +4 

Statistics | Magic Items | Skills | Abilities

Spells

Cantrips Known Green Flame Blade, Fire Bolt, Minor Illusion, Lightning Lure, Mage Hand

Lv1 Spells Prepared Shield, Feather Fall

Lv2 Spells Prepared Scorching Ray, Misty Step

Lv3 Spells Prepared Fireball, Haste, Hypnotic Pattern, Counterspell

Lv4 Spells Prepared Arcane Eye, Greater Invisibility, Polymorph, Summon Aberration

Lv5 Spells Prepared Steel Wind Strike

The elf gave an overly formal bow with a grin. He swept back his cape and stood up to his full height. If he was concerned by the display of prowess he didn't show it.

"Well met, Katrina. I am Everan Meliamne, a wandering traveller much like yourselves. I parted ways with my friends a few weeks past. One was getting on in years, human's don't last long, poor things. Another decided it was time for another path and stayed at the elf village of Dripping Leaves. Me, I am not ready to rest, so I went for a wander to see what I could see.
My old mentor had mentioned this outpost as a possible resting place for a certain artefact. I was scouting Zorzula's Rest to make sure I wasn't ambushed when you lot arrived.
You like my cape? I got it in the Shadowfell, a place I would not recommend visiting.
Enough of my prattling. It seems we both wish to enter this place, and there is a good chance the place is infested with something unpleasant. What say you to working together to clear it? I simply ask to be able to look at any tomes and artefacts we find before you go selling them for ale money."