Player Character Generation

Prestar

First off, I'm looking for 10 PCs, no more than half of them Force Users. No Dark Side PCs. Everyone is allowed to submit both a non-Force User and a Force User PC, although I ask that you submit both in the same Thread to keep down on clutter. I will select 10 PCs from amongst the Applicants, although, if we do not get 10 Players applying, you may be allowed to run 2 PCs. I'm hoping for at least 10 Players applying, however.

We are using the Star Wars RPG: Revised - Expanded - Updated. It is attached below.

You will have an additional 12D to add to the Template's Attributes, 12D for additional Skills, 2 Free Specializations, and may spend up to 4D (from Attributes) on a single Attribute and another 4D (from Skills) on a single Skill. There are no maximums on Attribute and Skill ratings; the only limitation is that you may only spend 4D on increasing any one given Attribute or Skill from the Template's baseline. You may spend up to 2D of your additional Skill dice to gain up to another 6 Specializations. You do gain a Martial Arts Technique for the initial die in Martial Arts you gain for Specializing in it.

PCs may swap up to 4D of Attribute dice at a 1:6 ratio for Skill dice. Thus you can supplement with up to 24D more Skills, for a potential maximum of Template + 8D Attributes + 12D Skills + 24D Skills.

All Templates are permitted, so long as they are not Sith/Dark Side-specific. Force Users may spend up to half their Attribute Dice and half their Skill Dice on the Force Skills of Control, Sense, and Alter. Force-Users get any Force Power they pick that they meet the Prerequisites for per Pip of Force Skills (Control, Sense, Alter); if there are Force Powers listed on the Template, PCs also get any Required Powers (prerequisites) for the Template's listed Force Powers for free as well.

All Non-Force User PCs begin play with 4 Force Points and 7 Character Points, along with 2 Dark Side Points (they have all seen and done some ethically questionable things at one time or another).

All Force User PCs begin play with 7 Force Points and 3 Character Points, as well as 3 Dark Side Points (Special Operations has to do some nasty things sometimes).

After the PCs have been built, they get to add "Special Operations Experience" +9D to their Skills and/or Force Skills (if a Force User). If the PC is a Force User, any additional Force Skills gained from those 9D DO NOT add Force Powers.

It is a big and interesting Galaxy, with any number of secrets and mostly-unknown things. Thus, maximum PC age is either 500 (for Humans) or twice that (for aliens with longer life spans); however, there must be a good explanation in the background. For Force Users, as long as you have 3D or greater in Control, saying that the Force is allowing you to age slowly is acceptable.

Feel free to ask about equipment you want. Given the backstory of Team Wraithglaive, I will be fairly permissive with gear. Force User PCs have a lightsaber (of their choice, so long as it is not a unique weapon, but double lightsabers and two lightsabers for dual wielders available upon request) automatically.

All PCs are ranked as New Republic Defense Forces Commanders.

Finally, there is the source that is the D6 Holocron.

11 Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised - Expanded - Updated WRP.pdf