Edit History

TonberryKing

TonberryKing

So, reading up on Daggerford, I'm kinda wondering... are citizens expected to serve all their time in the militia *all at once*?

My character's general idea is she's a barbarian who avenged her brother's killing elsewhere, found she could no longer go home (or rather, stay at Evermeet) and left in exile/vagrancy. She is currently trying (bless her heart) to wise up and just start over but her stony personae is getting in the way.

I guess what I'm asking is, with her joining the party in mind, is anything actually stopping her from leaving active militia duty for a time (and join the party) if she plans to come back? Or should she just be seen as a transient wanderer who never stays long enough to be conscripted (until now?)

TonberryKing

TonberryKing

So, reading up on Daggerford, I'm kinda wondering... are citizens expected to serve all their time in the militia *all at once*?

My character's general idea is she's a barbarian who avenged her brother's killing elsewhere, found she could no longer go home (or rather, stay at Evermeet) and left in exile/vagrancy. She is currently trying (bless her heart) to wise up and just start over but her stony personae is getting in the way.

I guess what I'm asking is, with her joining the party in mind, is anything actually stopping her from leaving active duty for a time if she plans to come back? Or should she just be seen as a transient wanderer who never stays long enough to be conscripted (until now?)