Edit History

Xiadais

Xiadais

Moved character paragraphs to OP

(I'm new to PF and to this website, but eager to learn. I've heard very good things about Strength of Thousands, and the Kineticist class sounds exciting to me.)

Xiadais

Xiadais

Added more physical description

Description: Shanrix is rough and hardy. He's clearly an outdoorsman. He wears plain and practical, sturdy breeches and tunic. His brown leather boots go halfway up his calves. Shanrix has many scars on his body, including several on his arms and one long, jagged scar across his left cheek.

Personality: Shinrix has a demeanor which is a strange combination of serious and carefree. He seems coarse on the outside, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't hurt a fly, and although he's a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys listening to others and helping however he can. Shinrix enjoys whittling, carving, swimming, tending to trees, and watching wild animals.

Background: Shanrix grew up in a village near wetlands which he would frequent as a child. In fact, as he grew older he rarely went in to town at all. Spending so much time hunting and gathering, he got injured quite a bit, and since he was alone he would fix his own wounds. He gained a reputation as a quirky marsh kid to search out when you're hurting. Shanrix's skills weren't flawless, though. As he healed more people, he also accrued more failures and, in a few cases, enemies. His parents relentlessly pestered him to get professional training in his healing arts, both mundane and magical. He eventually caved in, setting off to Nantambu.

(I'm new to PF and to this website, but eager to learn. I've heard very good things about Strength of Thousands, and the Kineticist class sounds exciting to me.)

Xiadais

Xiadais

Added hobbies

Description: Shanrix is rough and hardy. He's clearly an outdoorsman.

Personality: Shinrix has a demeanor which is a strange combination of serious and carefree. He seems coarse on the outside, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't hurt a fly, and although he's a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys listening to others and helping however he can. Shinrix enjoys whittling, carving, swimming, tending to trees, and watching wild animals.

Background: Shanrix grew up in a village near wetlands which he would frequent as a child. In fact, as he grew older he rarely went in to town at all. Spending so much time hunting and gathering, he got injured quite a bit, and since he was alone he would fix his own wounds. He gained a reputation as a quirky marsh kid to search out when you're hurting. Shanrix's skills weren't flawless, though. As he healed more people, he also accrued more failures and, in a few cases, enemies. His parents relentlessly pestered him to get professional training in his healing arts, both mundane and magical. He eventually caved in, setting off to Nantambu.

Xiadais

Xiadais

Added hobbies

Personality: He seems coarse on the outside, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't hurt a fly, and although he's a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys listening to others and helping however he can. Shinrix enjoys whittling, carving, swimming, tending to trees, and watching wild animals.

Xiadais

Xiadais

Filling out information

Personality: He seems coarse on the outside, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't hurt a fly if it was innocent, and although he's a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys listening to others and helping however he can.

Xiadais

Xiadais

Filling out information

Personality: He seems coarse on the outside, but he has a heart of gold. He wouldn't hurt a fly if it was innocent, and although he's a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys listening to others and helping however he can.

Background: Shanrix grew up in a village near wetlands which he would frequent as a child. In fact, as he grew older he rarely went in to town at all. Spending so much time hunting and gathering, he got injured quite a bit, and since he was alone he would fix his own wounds. He gained a reputation as a quirky marsh kid to search out when you're hurting. Shanrix's skills weren't flawless, though. As he healed more people, he also accrued more failures and, in a few cases, enemies. Those thankful to him relentlessly hounded him to get professional training in his healing arts, both mundane and magical.

Xiadais

Xiadais

Filling out information

Background: Shanrix grew up in a village near wetlands which he would frequent as a child. In fact, as he grew older he rarely went in to town at all. Spending so much time hunting and gathering, he got injured quite a bit, and since he was alone he would fix his own wounds. He gained a reputation as a quirky marsh kid to search out when you're hurting. Shanrix's skills weren't flawless, though. As he healed more people, he also accrued more failures and, in a few cases, enemies. Those thankful to him relentlessly hounded him to get professional training in his healing arts, both mundane and magical.

(I'm new to PF and to this website, but eager to learn.)

Xiadais

Xiadais

Filling out information

Xiadais

Xiadais

Filling out information

Background: Shanrix grew up in a village near wetlands which he would frequent as a child. In fact, as he grew older he rarely went in to town at all. Spending so much time hunting and gathering, he got injured quite a bit, and since he was alone he would fix his own wounds. He gained a reputation as a quirky marsh kid to search out when you're hurting.

Xiadais

Xiadais

Description:

TBC

Personality:

TBC

Background:

TBC