Kraawkaw Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 1

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

Perception +6; Low-Light Vision
Languages Draconic, Sylvan
Skills Acrobatics +2, Arcana +5, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Academia +5, Lore: Lore (Magaambya) +5, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Stealth +5
Str +0, Dex +2, Con +0, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +2
Items Unarmored, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Antidote (Lesser), Antiplague (Lesser), Healer's Tools, Writing Set, Religious Symbol (Ceramic)

AC 15; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +8
HP 14
Squawk! action_reaction_black.pngTrigger You critically fail a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against a creature that doesn't have the tengu trait. You let out an awkward squawk, ruffle your feathers, or fake some other birdlike tic to cover up a social misstep or faux pas. You get a failure on the triggering check, rather than a critical failure. All creatures that witnessed you Squawk are temporarily immune for 24 hours.

Speed 25 feet
Antidote (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Antiplague (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Heal, Heal, Heal; Cantrips
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Magic Missile, Fear; Cantrips Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Needle Darts, Shield
Focus Spells (1 points) Scholarly Recollection action_reaction_black.pngSpeaking a short prayer as you gather your thoughts, you're blessed to find that your deity gave you just the right bit of information for your situation. Roll the triggering check twice and use the better result.
Additional Feats Assurance, Domain Initiate, Skyborn Tengu
Additional Specials Anathema, Deity, Divine Font (Healing Font), Divine Spellcasting, Doctrine (Cloistered Cleric), Domain Initiate (Knowledge), Sharp Beak

Skyborn TenguYour bones may be especially light, you may be a rare tengu with wings, or your connection to the spirits of wind and sky might be stronger than most, slowing your descent through the air. You take no damage from falling, regardless of the distance you fall.; Scholar (Arcana)You have a knack for learning, and sequestered yourself from the outside world to learn all you could. You read about so many wondrous places and things in your books, and always dreamed about one day seeing the real things. Eventually, that curiosity led you to leave your studies and become an adventurer.

Choose two ability boosts. One must be to Intelligence or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost.

You’re trained in your choice of the Arcana, Nature, Occultism, or Religion skill, and the Academia Lore skill. You gain the Assurance skill feat in your chosen skill.
; Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

Magaambya Branch: TBD (Primary) TBD (Secondary)

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's ClothingEssentially Kraawkaw's habit as a Priest of Nethys

White (really flax) tunic
Leather cincture
Black mantle

Holy Symbol: a ceramic mosaic of the Face of Nethys. It is held by a chain, secured to the cincture.
(shield spell
)
 | Speed: 25' | Low-Light VisionA creature with low-light vision can see in dim light as though it were bright light, so it ignores the concealed condition due to dim light.

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects+1 Status bonus vs spells |

Perception (T): +6  Init: +6 | Fort (T): +3 | Ref (T): +5| Will (E): +8 |

| SkillsTrained:
Arcana (+5); Diplomacy (+5); Intimidation (+5); Lore/Academia (+5); Lore/Magaambya (+5); Medicine (+5); Religion (+6); Stealth (+5);

Untrained:
Acrobatics (+2); Athletics (+0); Crafting (+0); Deception (+2); Nature (+3); Occultism (+2); Performance (+2); Society (+2); Survival (+3); Thievery (+2)
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Sharp Beak +5/+0/-5 • Trained +3 • Dex +2 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Finesse; Unarmed; Brawling

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):
16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

"Which do you choose?"

Kraawkaw pondered the symbols for a few moments, but then, in a curious sort of birdsong began:

You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that’s clear
I will choose free will.*

Then, realizing what he was doing, explained:

Oh, pardon me. A tune popular amongst my people.

But, to the point. I believe I shall indeed choose not to choose.

All seems calm and secure here, he added, but defense is always welcome.

The others might have wondered whether the Tengu was referring, perhaps, to the Catfolk, Chizire, encountered earlier.

OOC

Whilst Mage Hand is certainly appealing, that will come at 2nd level with Wizard Archetype. As a cleric, I can choose cantrips daily, thus this decision.

Does this take effect immediately? I added the +1 status bonus vs spells to my posting template under "special effects," but if there is a delay, I can toggle that off.

* Lyrics by Neil Peart, Free Will

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

image.png.3f252e39801503d7f69609617a19bb9a.png

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

Skills Acrobatics +2, Arcana +5, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Academia +5, Lore: Lore (Magaambya) +5, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Stealth +5
Items Unarmored, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Antidote (Lesser), Antiplague (Lesser), Healer's Tools, Writing Set, Religious Symbol (Ceramic)

HP 14
Squawk! action_reaction_black.pngTrigger You critically fail a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against a creature that doesn't have the tengu trait. You let out an awkward squawk, ruffle your feathers, or fake some other birdlike tic to cover up a social misstep or faux pas. You get a failure on the triggering check, rather than a critical failure. All creatures that witnessed you Squawk are temporarily immune for 24 hours.

Speed 25 feet
Antidote (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Antiplague (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Magic Missile, Fear; Cantrips Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Needle Darts, Shield
Focus Spells (1 points) Scholarly Recollection action_reaction_black.pngSpeaking a short prayer as you gather your thoughts, you're blessed to find that your deity gave you just the right bit of information for your situation. Roll the triggering check twice and use the better result.
Additional Specials Anathema, Deity, Divine Font (Healing Font), Divine Spellcasting, Doctrine (Cloistered Cleric), Domain Initiate (Knowledge), Sharp Beak

Skyborn TenguYour bones may be especially light, you may be a rare tengu with wings, or your connection to the spirits of wind and sky might be stronger than most, slowing your descent through the air. You take no damage from falling, regardless of the distance you fall.; Scholar (Arcana)You have a knack for learning, and sequestered yourself from the outside world to learn all you could. You read about so many wondrous places and things in your books, and always dreamed about one day seeing the real things. Eventually, that curiosity led you to leave your studies and become an adventurer.

Choose two ability boosts. One must be to Intelligence or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost.

You’re trained in your choice of the Arcana, Nature, Occultism, or Religion skill, and the Academia Lore skill. You gain the Assurance skill feat in your chosen skill.

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's ClothingEssentially Kraawkaw's habit as a Priest of Nethys

Leather cincture
Black mantle

Holy Symbol: a ceramic mosaic of the Face of Nethys. It is held by a chain, secured to the cincture.
(shield spell
)
 | Speed: 25' | Low-Light VisionA creature with low-light vision can see in dim light as though it were bright light, so it ignores the concealed condition due to dim light.

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects+1 Status bonus vs spells |

| SkillsTrained:
Arcana (+5); Diplomacy (+5); Intimidation (+5); Lore/Academia (+5); Lore/Magaambya (+5); Medicine (+5); Religion (+6); Stealth (+5);

Untrained:
Acrobatics (+2); Athletics (+0); Crafting (+0); Deception (+2); Nature (+3); Occultism (+2); Performance (+2); Society (+2); Survival (+3); Thievery (+2)
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Sharp Beak +5/+0/-5 • Trained +3 • Dex +2 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Finesse; Unarmed; Brawling

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):

"Which do you choose?"

Kraawkaw pondered the symbols for a few moments, but then, in a curious sort of birdsong began:

In some celestial voice

The others might have wondered whether the Tengu was referring, perhaps, to the Catfolk, Chizire, encountered earlier.

OOC

Whilst Mage Hand is certainly appealing, that will come at 2nd level with Wizard Archetype. As a cleric, I can choose cantrips daily, thus this decision.

Does this take effect immediately? I added the +1 status bonus vs spells to my posting template under "special effects," but if there is a delay, I can toggle that off.

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

HP 14

Speed 25 feet

Leather cincture
Black mantle

(shield spell
)

| SkillsTrained:

Untrained:
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):

"Which do you choose?"

In some celestial voice

OOC

Does this take affect immediately? I added the +1 status bonus vs spells to my posting template under "special effects," but if there is a delay or takes effect tomorrow, I can toggle that off.

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

HP 14

Speed 25 feet

Leather cincture
Black mantle

(shield spell
)

| SkillsTrained:

Untrained:
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):

"Which do you choose?"

In some celestial voice

OOC

ACTIONS

Vedast

Vedast

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

HP 14

Speed 25 feet

Leather cincture
Black mantle

(shield spell
)

| SkillsTrained:

Untrained:
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):

"Which do you choose?"

In some celestial voice

OOC

ACTIONS