Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

image.png.3f252e39801503d7f69609617a19bb9a.pngKraawkaw

Skyborn Tengu; Scholar (Arcana); Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

Magaambya Branch: TBD (Primary) TBD (Secondary)

HP: 11/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

Perception (T): +6  Init: +6 | Fort (T): +3 | Ref (T): +5| Will (E): +8 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Divine DC (ATK): 16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

The fledgling priest had grossly underestimated the magical constructs. These creations were no prank gone astray ... or if they were, it was a deadly serious one. He'd erred in splitting his magical missiles ... though he had done so hoping that the skeins (as they appeared to be called) would be easily dissipated by magical force.

And his dropping his guard whilst cast had quite nearly cost him his life.

He needed to heal and defend whilst others came to his and Marica's aid.

OOC

I considered the 3A heal emanation since constructs wouldn't benefit, but K is down to 2 hp so he needs a decent boost.

Sheesh ... both Marica and I roll 1's for healing. Splendid ~2% chance there by the Dice Roller. (1:6)(1:8)

ACTIONS

1. & 2. Cast 2A Heal on himself. 1d8+8

3. Cast Shield. +1 to AC (note the '16' is now bolded in the post template - that is how I signify the active AC)

Vedast

Vedast

image.png.3f252e39801503d7f69609617a19bb9a.pngKraawkaw

Skyborn Tengu; Scholar (Arcana); Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

Magaambya Branch: TBD (Primary) TBD (Secondary)

HP: 2/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

Perception (T): +6  Init: +6 | Fort (T): +3 | Ref (T): +5| Will (E): +8 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Divine DC (ATK): 16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

The fledgling priest had grossly underestimated the magical constructs. These creations were no prank gone astray ... or if they were, it was a deadly serious one. He'd erred in splitting his magical missiles ... though he had done so hoping that the skeins (as they appeared to be called) would be easily dissipated by magical force.

And his dropping his guard whilst cast had quite nearly cost him his life.

He needed to heal and defend whilst others came to his and Marica's aid.

OOC

I considered the 3A heal emanation since constructs wouldn't benefit, but K is down to 2 hp so he needs a decent boost.

ACTIONS

1. & 2. Cast 2A Heal on himself. 1d8+8

3. Cast Shield. +1 to AC (note the '16' is now bolded in the post template - that is how I signify the active AC)