Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

image.png.3f252e39801503d7f69609617a19bb9a.pngKraawkaw

Skyborn Tengu; Scholar (Arcana); Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

Magaambya Branch: TBD (Primary) TBD (Secondary)

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

Perception (T): +6  Init: +6 | Fort (T): +3 | Ref (T): +5| Will (E): +8 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Divine DC (ATK): 16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

"A farmer outside of Nantambu, Bisola, said her family used to keep Ojofiri chickens. Said they could hatch anything, even a dragon egg! I don’t know about that, but she wants to raise Ojofiris again, so we’re going to get her some. Ojofiri eggs aren’t very hardy and the birds aren’t good layers, so they mostly got put in soup and now there’s hardly any left. Well, we caught wind that someone at Kafesi has a few chicks. Go and bring some back."

Perhaps we should collect some of Bisola's family, then, and bring them to the Market if relations between the Kafesi Market and the Magaambya are so bad. I mean, is the problem that Bisola's family have no one who can make the trip to and from their farm? asked the somewhat confused priest, who was wondering why any intervention from the Magaambya was needed in this situation. He understood 'doing a good dead,' but this task seemed potentially inflammatory.

Kraawkaw searches his memory for any prior information regarding the relations between the Market and the Magaambya (Recall Knowledge: Magaambya).

======

Speaking a bit later to his companions:

As we leave, I'd like to drop by the Powderpile to give Xhokan the bead I've prepared for him. And, he continued, I'd like to visit the Temple of Nethys -- I believe we were told that one exists in the town. Besides just being the right thing for me to do, he explained, perhaps establishing some relationships there might help with bridging the "Town and Gown" problem - since it seems to exist here, at least in regards to the Kafesi Marketplace.

And, if some at the Market take me to be a member of the local temple, all to the good, he thought.

OOC

ACTIONS

Morning devotions and Daily Spell Preparations.

Recall Knowledge (Magaambya) => modified (not natural) 20 result.

Vedast

Vedast

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

"A farmer outside of Nantambu, Bisola, said her family used to keep Ojofiri chickens. Said they could hatch anything, even a dragon egg! I don’t know about that, but she wants to raise Ojofiris again, so we’re going to get her some. Ojofiri eggs aren’t very hardy and the birds aren’t good layers, so they mostly got put in soup and now there’s hardly any left. Well, we caught wind that someone at Kafesi has a few chicks. Go and bring some back."

Perhaps we should collect some of Bisola's family, then, and bring them to the Market if relations between the Kafesi Market and the Magaambya are so bad. I mean, is the problem that Bisola's family have no one who can make the trip to and from their farm? asked the somewhat confused priest, who was wondering why any intervention from the Magaambya was needed in this situation. He understood 'doing a good dead,' but this task seemed potentially inflammatory.

======

As we leave, I'd like to drop by the Powderpile to give Xhokan the bead I've prepared for him. And, he continued, I'd like to visit the Temple of Nethys -- I believe we were told that one exists in the town. Besides just being the right thing for me to do, he explained, perhaps establishing some relationships there might help with bridging the "Town and Gown" problem - since it seems to exist here, at least in regards to the Kafesi Marketplace.

And, if some at the Market take me to be a member of the local temple, all to the good, he thought.

OOC

ACTIONS

Morning devotions and Daily Spell Preparations

Vedast

Vedast

======

OOC

ACTIONS